Home

MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinerss
uh, they say it is fixed every year, and it's the same mess. lag , choppyness and delays. i'm not gonna believe online is fixed until the game gets reviewed by some trust worthy people.
lol, I heard 2k sports could use a fan or 2.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:51 AM   #154
The Mad Genius

MARTZball's Arena

OVR: 13
As like 99.9% of us, I cannot wait for this game to drop in March. Annual leave time.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:52 AM   #155
Pro

humaca80's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinerss
all these addtions are nice, but not worth 60$. 40$ at most. If you can SCEA try to run MLB 10 through a patch.
Is someone a litttle cwankey?? lol. I suggest you read the LONG list of new features and then look at games like Madden, that just insert new tackling animations then charge 60$ every year. Thats what your talking about I think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 01:53 AM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 6

I dont think there is collision detection, just better animation and player placement so you dont see the players go through eachother.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:53 AM   #157
jsg
Pro

OVR: 10

another $60 to spend in March. this game looks amazing
Old 01-05-2010, 01:55 AM   #158
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetercanoturn2
Really man, Really...

The Devs come in here with all this great info and you still complain.
not complaining at all. just an opinion and a suggestion. i'll be skipping mlb10. see you guys in 2015.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #159
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

The weather is very disappointing. Doubleheaders/rescheduling is a big part of roster strategy.

Opening/closing roofs would be nice too. In addition to them always being open, when you started a night game, it was really dark because the lights were for whatever reason, not on full strength for the first 2 innings of the game or so (even though they always would be on full force no matter what). Perhaps variable game times...not just 1 and 7? Perhaps we can pick (this would save Cubs Nation from having a heart attack over not enough day games at Wrigley)

Someone else said it, but I'll ask as well...would an extra inning day game turn into night time? Last year it couldn't, which was a little weird.

DL problems...if I remember correctly, if you have 5 people on the DL, then the AA team is 5 players short? This is especially frustrating if you're in AA on RTTS...as a relief pitcher, I was pitching like 10 games in a row because we didn't have enough pitchers...which brings me to....Single A? Eh? Eh?

With Roster Control on...no injuries...very uncool...I guess I sort of see the logic in why, but I am fine getting 18 popups that say I need to go fix the rosters due to injury before I advance the day, it's better than there being no injuries just because I want to make sure the lineups and rotations are right.

Then I'm not 100%, but I felt like the camera angle affected some things. With the strike zone on no mistakes, I would get a full length of the baseball off the plate on the left side, and could throw the ball just about entirely in the zone on the right and it would be called a ball. Since the camera is slightly to the right like it is for most major league broadcasts, it seems to me that the camera threw it off. I also think it was a major problem for Left Fielders. My RF could fire home with no problem, but if my LF would usually throw closer to 1st base than home from the same distance. If my theory is wrong, maybe someone can correct all that for me.

The catchers calling pitches is the coolest thing in the history of ever...
Old 01-05-2010, 02:42 AM   #160
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
The weather is very disappointing. Doubleheaders/rescheduling is a big part of roster strategy.

Opening/closing roofs would be nice too. In addition to them always being open, when you started a night game, it was really dark because the lights were for whatever reason, not on full strength for the first 2 innings of the game or so (even though they always would be on full force no matter what). Perhaps variable game times...not just 1 and 7? Perhaps we can pick (this would save Cubs Nation from having a heart attack over not enough day games at Wrigley)

Someone else said it, but I'll ask as well...would an extra inning day game turn into night time? Last year it couldn't, which was a little weird.
I'm with ya!!

...I wish they would have WEATHER...ugh, it is such an intrical part of the game (football moreso, but baseball as well...the beginning AND end of the season it gets coolllld, so I wish they would do something about it) - doubleheaders are a MUST!!!!

...agreed, I wish they'd fix the actual start times of the games (NOT JUST 1:05 pm & 7:05 games) - I play as the Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field "day games" MAKE the Cubs.

...and yes, I hope if a day game going into extra innings eventually turns into a night game...I hope so.
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »