Home

MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #145
MVP

swaldo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kursekain
Interesting. I always used pitching/outfield view when pitching so which is the real chart? My franchise ERA was around 3.70 so I guess it didn't effect me. Anyways, I just read about the progressive commentary, could this be similar to what 2K has been doing in their games lately?
Both the outfield view and pitcher view charts do not flip. No matter what view you are using you have to imagine you are the catcher (with the batter facing the pitcher.) It's confusing though because when you use the pitcher/outfield view you are seeing incorrect info. I heard it was that way in 2008 and surprisingly was not addressed in 09. If it's not fixed alot of noobs will be pitching to hot zones they think are cold zones.

Oh well, at least I know the truth, just trying to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 01:04 AM   #146
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

OK but where do i find this info and it would be cool if you know the answear to my question to just let me know.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #147
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

If online works as promised, I don't know how I'm going to find the time to eat, sleep, or work. I've been DYING for a fully-functional, smooth baseball game online. This could be the year!

This sounds amazing. Just amazing. Plus I'm sure there are many more features, tweaks, etc. left to reveal in the coming weeks.

The only problem is how bad this makes the other sports games look. I wish I could lock the EA NCAA Football dev team in a room and force them to play The Show for a week straight. "See, this is what you should be doing!!!"

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 01-05-2010, 01:27 AM   #148
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
If online works as promised, I don't know how I'm going to find the time to eat, sleep, or work. I've been DYING for a fully-functional, smooth baseball game online. This could be the year!

This sounds amazing. Just amazing. Plus I'm sure there are many more features, tweaks, etc. left to reveal in the coming weeks.

The only problem is how bad this makes the other sports games look. I wish I could lock the EA NCAA Football dev team in a room and force them to play The Show for a week straight. "See, this is what you should be doing!!!"
Yes I too will be addicted to Online, if it functions as well as it sounds, I may never leave the room.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #149
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Looking forward to March to say the least, Russell, Have you guys changed the scrolling ad's in the background in stadiums such as the Giants and Marlins, it truly makes it impossible to hit using the outfield view due to the ad's that are dominated with white. The upper deck ad and a couple more have so much white in them that the ball blends into the ad. As for leftys there's no chance to pick up the ball against them, in those stadiums. The game just looks too good on that view and in 09 most stadiums it was no problem to pick up the ball as in Atlanta, and New York, I just hope you guys used darker ad's in those stadiums were there we scrolling ad's on the back wall. Just wanted to say thanks though, being a baseball junkie who was a Giants draft pick it would be nice to play as my favorite team in a franchise and not have to struggle to play games at home. Overall Great '09 game and '10 looks unreal.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:46 AM   #150
Pro

OVR: 8

all these addtions are nice, but not worth 60$. 40$ at most. If you can SCEA try to run MLB 10 through a patch.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:48 AM   #151
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetercanoturn2
Yes I too will be addicted to Online, if it functions as well as it sounds, I may never leave the room.
uh, they say it is fixed every year, and it's the same mess. lag , choppyness and delays. i'm not gonna believe online is fixed until the game gets reviewed by some trust worthy people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 01:49 AM   #152
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinerss
all these addtions are nice, but not worth 60$. 40$ at most. If you can SCEA try to run MLB 10 through a patch.
Really man, Really...

The Devs come in here with all this great info and you still complain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »