Home

MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #161
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Nope my hands are tied at the moment I have it sitting in front of me but I can't post it yet until marketing/PR does their thing.
Russell what time is it over there? Shouldn't you be going home and having a drink. There is plenty of time tomorrow to look at the fact sheet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 4

anything on different color bats? anyone. russel, jim, knight??
Old 12-18-2009, 12:41 AM   #163
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Just realized they put fans reaching over the rails for foul balls. Funny, I had that in my wishlist. . Hopefully they have weather.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:46 AM   #164
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
Just realized they put fans reaching over the rails for foul balls. Funny, I had that in my wishlist. . Hopefully they have weather.

They have fans doing that in 09'. But I think they made it more frequent with new animations for 10'. I tell you, this game series stadium atmosphere is second to none. Really brings the rest of it alive and more real.

Ditto on the weather.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:30 AM   #165
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

I love these new additions, moving shadows. real time, Classic Stadiums! Double wow!

If we choose the Reds and Crossly Field as our team and stadium will the other 5 classic parks lay dormant?

Will we be able to play away games in stadiums like Sportsman's Park against the Cardinals or when the Reds play against the Giants will it take place at their home park The Polo Grounds?

I sure hope so otherwise it's like only getting one Classic park at a time...

I think it would be cool to see each team wear their jerseys that match each classic park.

The New York Giants Jersey in The Polo Grounds would be a nice fit...

scooter...

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 12-18-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2009, 03:00 AM   #166
Banned

OVR: 28

Mmm..... I'm just now reading this at 2 am and I feel all warm and happy inside. It's like Christmas for real. I love the addition of throwback stadiums, and the cat and mouse game with the pitcher and the runner. People have no idea how fun this will be, it adds a completely new element to this game. RTP sounds pretty sweet as well. There seems to be alot of new additions. Online sounds like it has gotten a drastic overhaul, that alone makes this game worth my money. I swear whenever SCEA adds weather and the new player models to their game, they should put on the back of their box "For all the annoying people on OS that constantly reminded us here you ****ing go Looks like another amazing game coming our way from SCEA, and can we see that damn fact sheet now!!

Last edited by jetercanoturn2; 12-18-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:25 AM   #167
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
I'm not saying they have to replace everything. I'm just SUGGESTING that they add it in the options. I don't understand why people are jumping on me for wanting a right analogue pitching system. Mvp had it, why are people saying that its only 2k? The only good thing 2k had imo was a right stick pitching system. THAT'S IT. The show does everything else superior, imo, and is my choice for baseball. Again, I wasn't saying it must be implemented, etc; I was only suggesting they added it for another pitching option. rant over.
I understand. I DO think they should add analog pitching (and fielding) to the game as an option. And I don't see any reason why that would affect the other pitching types (meter and classic). It would be a totally separate system. I personally like Classic pitching but I totally understand why people like meter or analog. Just like people argue in the Madden boards over what speed setting is best - the answer doesn't really matter as the option is simply a good thing to have.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:38 AM   #168
Rookie

OVR: 4

So crrect me if im wrong but if you can control all teams if you use classic rosers you will not have to use cpu roster control and therfore you can have injuries, right? Also does anyone know if Yankee and shea will still be in the game, or do these new classics totally replace them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »