Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-13-2009, 12:58 AM   #697
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave22
I'm real confused because I was told that no matter what I do to the slider settings, foul settings, or gameplay levels, they wouldn't work in My Player and everything would be on 50.

Are you trying to say this isn't the case?!
No, I misspoke - I'm pretty sure you're right. I haven't gotten into My Player yet but was trying to cite reasons why someone might be reluctant to start from scratch. Not that anyone should have to

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 11-13-2009, 01:02 AM   #698
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
What exactly does doing this wipe out?
Its like wiping your HD clean and removing temporary files which may help resolve certain console problems, and may also update data that is displayed in the dashboard. It will prompt you to redo the update but it is a way to make sure you are using the current files that you download.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:46 AM   #699
Rookie

OVR: 6

We wouldnt be waiting for this damn patch if the game was decent out of the box!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #700
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have NBA 2K9 (PS3) and have been playing Association with updated 2010 rosters and have been really enjoying that. However, wanted to see what improvements NBA 2K10 (PS3) brought so purchased it used yesterday and played a few games. Have to admit, I was not too impressed! Guess I was expecting major gameplay updates (from 2K9). I mainly play the Association mode and with that being the case, am very content with 2K9, and therefore, decided to return 2K10. Maybe next year there will be greater updates to warrant buying the new title.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:10 PM   #701
Pro

OVR: 6

What do people mean by trouble with midrange shooting? 82 games published midrange FG% is 40% for many teams this may even be in the high 30% range. I have always found this game to be pretty close on midrange jumpers and if anything a little high. The close shots which are 58% average are the major problem since they are around 75% in the out of box game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #702
Pro

OVR: 9

Is that "out the box" pre patch or post patch? And is it able to be fixed?
Old 11-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #703
MVP

OVR: 8

The errant passes aren't done very well.

I just played someone who was successfully bombing full court passes all game after missed shots (not a single one failed, not ONE), yet in a clutch situation in the half court I had Rose qualify for the special olympics by throwing a foul line to top of the key pass 10 feet over Salmons head. Give me a god damn break. It cost me the game and a 12 game winning streak.

Thank you horrible pass AI, you suck.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #704
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Since you 360'ers already have the patch, i'll ask you.

Does the "Upcoming Schedule" graphic still pop up during free throws? Does it still change the camera angle when it comes up?

Reason I ask is because I was in the middle of a FT with Ron Artest today and right in the middle of my release the camera angle changes to really far away and the Upcoming Schedule thing pops up. I haven't yelled at my TV in a while, so that felt good.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »