Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #705
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
Since you 360'ers already have the patch, i'll ask you.

Does the "Upcoming Schedule" graphic still pop up during free throws? Does it still change the camera angle when it comes up?

Reason I ask is because I was in the middle of a FT with Ron Artest today and right in the middle of my release the camera angle changes to really far away and the Upcoming Schedule thing pops up. I haven't yelled at my TV in a while, so that felt good.
i want to say it's been fixed 100% although i'm not sure. the reason i say this is because I haven't noticed it, which is a good thing and probably means it's gone but i say i'm not totally sure because it might pop up sometimes? but yeah, i think it's been fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #706
Against The Crowd!

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
Since you 360'ers already have the patch, i'll ask you.

Does the "Upcoming Schedule" graphic still pop up during free throws? Does it still change the camera angle when it comes up?

Reason I ask is because I was in the middle of a FT with Ron Artest today and right in the middle of my release the camera angle changes to really far away and the Upcoming Schedule thing pops up. I haven't yelled at my TV in a while, so that felt good.
No that has been fixed. I only see it during game stoppages.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:22 AM   #707
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
hey Spank, i'm using the following rule settings: Charge 90, Blocking 80, reach 70, Shooting 90, Loose ball 90, on superstar 10min and seeing 20-25 fts a game...
Does the cpu see about the same amount?
Old 11-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #708
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

so i deleted all my 2k10 related files off of my harddrive, and redownloaded the patch.. some interesting things in my first game back.. I saw a few over the back calls that were subsuquently LOST once I messed with any settings. I went a good 10 games with some of the worst gameplay. then all of a sudden it is back after deleting all my files and starting fresh. i fear changing anything now as it may revert back to the old.. This all cant be placebo, can it?

can anyone else confirm they have seen what i have seen? A game that played well for the first game. a game you knew needed some slider/rules changes. so i went and applied those and no game has been the same since.. so then you start back fresh and youre back to liking what you see.. im so lost.

I need my fouls and lowered shooting numbers but fear some sort of corrupt gameplay setting that is plauging me.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #709
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
so i deleted all my 2k10 related files off of my harddrive, and redownloaded the patch.. some interesting things in my first game back.. I saw a few over the back calls that were subsuquently LOST once I messed with any settings. I went a good 10 games with some of the worst gameplay. then all of a sudden it is back after deleting all my files and starting fresh. i fear changing anything now as it may revert back to the old.. This all cant be placebo, can it?

can anyone else confirm they have seen what i have seen? A game that played well for the first game. a game you knew needed some slider/rules changes. so i went and applied those and no game has been the same since.. so then you start back fresh and youre back to liking what you see.. im so lost.

I need my fouls and lowered shooting numbers but fear some sort of corrupt gameplay setting that is plauging me.
That is very interesting.

When you say you deleted all of them, did you delete rosters/settings/sliders/replays etc? Man that is a lot to delete. A lot of work down the drain
Old 11-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #710
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

If i may ask, How do i get this patch? I mean i tried it lastnight and it didnt say that for this game there is downloadable content for the game. Do i just try again?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #711
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
If i may ask, How do i get this patch? I mean i tried it lastnight and it didnt say that for this game there is downloadable content for the game. Do i just try again?
If you're connected to the net, it should ask you right when you boot the game if you want to download the update.

At least that's how I remember patches being downloaded when I had a 360.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #712
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Sounds like this game has improved. I happened to stumble across this for an absolute steal at $25 on Ebay from some dude so I'll give it a shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »