Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Pretty sure you're up a creek without a paddle
I noticed a file called "Game Data" in my system directory for nba 2k10. Could that possible be the patch

Anyway i dont see how people cant just hook it up to there net u just need a silver acc to get it people
Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 8

anyone else xbox freeze whenever they try to start a myplayer gm?
also when trying a pick up game when it shows 'exhanging data' my xbox freezes

I was in the middle of a playoff gm when i downloaded the patch went into the gm finished it and now I cant start another one
Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #75
Rookie

kgbrolic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by More Cash
Im loving this **** right now, I hopped straight into a ranked game and off rip the dude I was playing tried the lead pass on 4 straight posessions, it did not work once, so I quickly bounced to a 21-4 lead, starting the 2nd quarter dude was still trying the lead pass until I was up 30, dude quit about halfway through the 2nd and sent me a message saying "so your system is modded", lol, this ***** thought my ststem was modded cause hge could not cheat the game no more, I went on to check dudes record, he was 36 and 7, mostlikely won all them games off the lead pass. Its a wrap now, **** is finally SIM, holla back fellas, im bout to get it in.

YES!!! Cheesers BEWARE! I bet the top 10 players drop down in ranks immediately...probably tonight!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 08:37 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 3

Crew Matches.

Just Played four of them. 4-0.

Alley Oops are near impossible if any man is attached to you. You must be clear to put them up now.

Inside Scoring is much better. Every time there was contact all over the inside neutral zone scorer. A 6'8 SF Blocked a 7'5 Cheeser. Amazing it was.

The overall Framerate is much better. Each game played much smoother. All four seemed to have similar speeds. My jumpshot seemed to match up much more closely instead of having to do it from memory. I can visually shoot it now. At any rate. It's much better.

Also, Pick-Up games do work. Sorta. And I was able to play those 4 matches in a row without a disconnect at the start.

On the 5th game though I was disconnected but my teammates were able to go on without me. I was disconnected before the tip off. Network error. But every thing else seemed fine.

My player.

I received all my lost drills. 17 Popped up randomly. Added that to much needed speed and 3pt shooting. Overall the mode is much improved although I ran into a glitch that allowed me to control the entire team... overall this is the game they should have released...
Old 11-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Pretty sure you're up a creek without a paddle
What if I brought my hard drive and disc to a buddy's who is on the net, do you think that would work?
Old 11-06-2009, 08:39 AM   #78
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSull532
What if I brought my hard drive and disc to a buddy's who is on the net, do you think that would work?
Should work.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #79
Pro

OVR: 9

Is 2KShare still freezing?
Old 11-06-2009, 08:47 AM   #80
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNgIeS
The CPU was attempting Alley Oops or passes inside, thank god the defense actually doesnt play as dumb and intercepts them, but still concerned it still attempted to do them a number of times. Its like they didnt reduce the alley oop attempts as much as they just made it easier to intercept
I'm fine with this. Reducing alley success rate was addressed for online play. For CPU, you still have the alley ferquency slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNgIeS
The computer still scored pretty easy in the post, in fact Boris Diaw scored 10 of the bobcats first points from gliding or backing down into the post on thomas and despite several double teams still making it
I'm not fine with this. Anyone else can confirm?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »