Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #49
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

MyPlayer:

-I was starting with tons of minutes, now i'm on the pine again getting 5 minutes a half.
-Pickup games STILL do not work
-Some of the drills are broken (random, one time i went to a drill and it put me into a scrimmage, another time I went to a shooting drill, and I got attack the basket).
-Player seems to get tired quicker
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlebron_23
replay music def. not working

player sounds and highlights sounds are working. Eberytime I score with Kobe they play a custom theme. However it's only like 4 seconds or so. I'm still playing so i dunno if potg and halftime works. i will edit when i get there.

Edit Halftime works still waiting on POTG

Last edited by jerseyballer7; 11-06-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 AM   #51
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Defensive rotations fixed...the PG will no longer go under the rim and try to block (lol) instead he will try for the steal or go for a double
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 26

I really hope they don't just drop one patch and call it a year. There are still other problems.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:45 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 6

Turnovers and 3 sek. could be coincidence, but what definetly is bull****, is that brodcast cam is still stuttering in boston. Cant speak for other arenas but in boston its still there...
Old 11-06-2009, 07:46 AM   #54
stewaat

OVR:

Alright gotta just say one thing...it only took one minute of game time to see the lead passes are WAY BETTER

They did one of the "backdoor passes" but my CPU AI controlled player got in between the basket & offensive player...instead of letting them get to the rack

HOORAY!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 07:49 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
Classic!! I can't wait for the PS3 patch to drop. I'm waiting on 3 patches actually: 2K10, Operation Flashpoint, and Madden 10 (still......)
I dont understand how somebody will try the same thing over and over again if it does not work once, dude turned the ball over every time he tried to leadpass and NEVER tried to score any other way, are people that bad at playing real basketball. I feel sorry for people who cheezed this game before the patch, its crazy thinking how many people have win percentages over 80% and dont even know how to do a damn dribble move, its a wrap for that BS now, im definitley bout to be laughing in dudes faces trying to lead pass all day, its over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #56
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

honestly i think i will sit this year out on nba games i got the update and i still cant connect online for S*** friends or ranked games keep getting waiting for host countdown.in only 3 games i keep throwing the ball over duncan head 6 feet away from ball handler to the post i had i wide open dunk on the break with manu and missed. fg% r better but at what cost?usually made open jumpshots now miss more frequently to maintain fg% when to me fg% wasnt the culprit it was the defense that was always helping an guys leaving wide open shooters .the in the paint is better but the fg% for jumpshots is ******** and i know u can adjusting shooting sliders buti never did never will i prefer to play default so when i go to my buddies houses i can maintain consistency instead of adjusting to suite me(rivalry since dreamcast nba 2k).alley hoops r back to the old waste of time, trowing em to guys on the break seems to b limited now to only good dunkers again the layups finished by small guards never hit even with the the small chances they even catch the ball.well am done maybe i will try again next year but for now back to shooters like COD and halo

Last edited by kolanji; 11-06-2009 at 08:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »