Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 11:27 AM   #1049
Pro

markprior22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

Pared, I believe you mentioned earlier that it is easy to save and resume a "quick play" game. Can you save in the middle of an association game?

Thanks to all the guys answering questions...
Old 09-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #1050
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22
Pared, I believe you mentioned earlier that it is easy to save and resume a "quick play" game. Can you save in the middle of an association game?

Thanks to all the guys answering questions...
yes you can save in the middle of an association game.

for anyone wondering yes i do have the game as well and i will try to answer questions from here on out.
Old 09-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #1051
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Only played a few games of 2k7 and like 3 games of 2k9. I was alway more of a 2k college hoops players. 2 simple questions I have searched but didn't find an answer so excuse me if they are answered.

1) I assume the 2k cam is in, I think I read a thread that may of made it sound as if it wasn't so just want to confirm. I am not huge on the default view.

2) Can you turn on the play diagrams like in CH2k8 where it gives a diagram of the play during live action. I usually just play the computer in legacy/association so I enjoy running the plays with the diagram where I don't have to memorize each play before I run it.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #1052
Rookie

Re: NBA 2k10 Q&A - Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by chance
Can you change headband colors?
Sometimes I think people want to play an NBA-styled barbie dress up game and not basketball. I can't believe the post about hair color and sweatband color and things of that nature. I think if there is any lack in gameplay (which I don't really see) it's because the developers spend so much time trying to appease the paper doll fans. Are you serious? All of these games, regardless of title, are leaps and bounds ahead of the pixelated graphic perversions that we once called video games. There was a time when the only way you knew which paler you were controlling was by the numbers on their backs. We now have sight recognition of players, and almost total control of their actions. Quit tripping over the minutia and get with the real program of gaming: the action on the court. Until gaming systems can produce life-like, life-sized 3D holograms like a scene out of Star Wars, we have to live with the limitations of technology. Consider yourself lucky that you have games of this quality at all and are not stuck with Pong like people of my generation. And if you really want to make a difference get yourself a computer science degree and develop the game of your dreams. Most people act like they are master designers and if only they have a production company of their own. Please! I pay my measly $60 and have the time of my life for a full year until the next iteration of my favorite sports games come out. Sometime i comb the boars to see what improvements I need to make to play the game the way I want to, but I never complain about what they don't do. It is a free market. If you don't like the video games of today, don't play them. Maybe you could pick up a real ball and go out and see if you can slam on people too easily in the paint. I never post here, but I simply can't take it anymore. What do you really want for $60? And is it practical or even good business sense for a company, any company, to make a perfect anything that does not have built in obsolescence? How long would they stay in business if they built the perfect video game with every little school girl detail and that left nothing to be desired, or fixed, or improved upon? especially with the patches, updates, DNA, NBA Now modability that is built into most games? If nothing else, go PC learn a little coding and fix the game almost any way you want it. I really don't mean to be rude, but enough is enough. I teach whining, self-absorbed, solipsistic kids all day. I hate it when they interrupt my distraction--video basketball gaming.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #1053
Rookie

Re: NBA 2k10 Q&A - Full Game

does toronto boo when VC touches the ball?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #1054
MVP

OVR: 41

I hate to ask again, but I really have to know... do the Bucks, Magic, and Heat (added since the last time I asked, I didn't know they were missing) have their mascots in the game? They were all missing last year.

Recently someone posted a bunch of shots from a Bucks game, and I didn't see Bango even though there are a bunch of cheerleaders and, I imagine, he'd be in one of the "endzones." But as you can see, he isn't in any on the pictures, including this one:

The same is true for Orlando's dragon and Miami's whatever-that-thing-is.

So anyway, I hope to get an answer to this prior to release, seeing as a lot of people are getting the game here and there, and it's less than a week from release. Any input?

(Pared said he'd look...)
Old 10-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #1055
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Like I said, It's not my MO. In normal goings, I can't just force the ball in the paint, never have.

I understand some people like to get the game and try and force themselves in the paint to try and break/test the game, but I'm not really trying to do that. I'm not a game tester, I'm a game player.

In the course of the games I've played, similar to momentous' association video, when I try to force the ball in, I've had missed shots, deflections and turnovers. Increasing the fouls are a must, as is lowering the CPU shooting on higher difficulty levels.

Ultimately, only you guys can decide for yourself. I'm just helping you get by the few weeks.

Well i think the combination or your videos and that crap I just seen in Live 10 solidfied my choice this year.

I can't fuching believe this but I'm going to be playing NBA 2K11 most of this basketball season.

Oh well i'll swallow my pride and just turn my attention to learning the 2K controlls and how to adjust the gameplay to my liking this year.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2009, 01:59 AM   #1056
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

I can't fuching believe this but I'm going to be playing NBA 2K11 most of this basketball season.

On which planet?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »