Home

NBA Live 10 Video #1

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video #1 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #57
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA Live 10 Video #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenWallaceFan
Too bad having the "Luxury of Dynamic DNA" won't save Lebron James from wearing his headband improperly. Who cares about shoe any? 500 new shoe? Headband and player accessories authenticity are important and I could care less if everyone wear the same shoe..
Don't waste a post with garbage like this! People did this on the Madden 10 board and while we got QBs wear flack jackets, the Presentation and gameplay still aren't where they need to be.....NBA Live is official in the gameplay department, let us enjoy the release without you saying how the lighting in the Rose Garden should be flourescent or the Beer man in the stands is carrying Planters Peanuts....smh
Old 09-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #58
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
The arenas looks and sound awesome this year.

Marv Albert and Kerr are a great commentary team, too.

EA really nailed the presentation this year.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 AM   #59
MVP

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypuppet
Stephensonmc, when will we get a confirmed list of things that will be included in the patch, and when will the patch be available?

Have some of the concerns from the demo (such as the players skipping up court) already been fixed for the release, prior to the patch?

Also, one small thing I've mentioned several times which has never been answered, The Atlanta Hawks mascot (Harry the Hawk) from the videos I've seen, is wearing the 'old' Hawks uniform, which has been the case for the last 2 years.

Is this an oversight? Or is there some legal issue holding it back? I just don't understand how it could be wrong each year... It's by no means a game breaker, just small flaw, that as a Hawks fan, gripes me.

Congrats again on making HUGE strides this year.
Actually MW made mention of fixing the skipping in a patch. I was surprised at the constant skipping because the demo has multiple things that happen so randomly and not constantly done, which is a GREAT thing that I didn't expect (kudos on that, Marcus and co.), I woulda thought that the skipping woulda stayed under control, as well. Eh, it happens but I was very impressed at how other everything else, animation wise, wasn't over done yet that is only a 2 quarter game at 4 min a piece. Gotta see how things pan out in the full retail version.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:23 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4
A lot of definitive statements being made for people who havent even played the game yet.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:25 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallGuru
Who cares about how one players' headband is positioned? It's not like it looks ridiculous, or anything.
The rest of the Cleveland Squads has their NBA logo Centered and i can't even think of that many player in the nba wearing their headband with the logo on the right side like NBA LIVE has since like what, 12 years ++++???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2009, 01:26 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Don't waste a post with garbage like this! People did this on the Madden 10 board and while we got QBs wear flack jackets, the Presentation and gameplay still aren't where they need to be.....NBA Live is official in the gameplay department, let us enjoy the release without you saying how the lighting in the Rose Garden should be flourescent or the Beer man in the stands is carrying Planters Peanuts....smh
LMAO! Yea, that was LUDACHRIST how people were so ridiculously anal about such things on that EA board. I spoke on that several times, over there, and maybe over here, as well.

Live 10 is definitely official, this year. Co-signature...
Old 09-30-2009, 01:27 AM   #63
MVP

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcain80
The early demo for Live is what solidified my purchase. Being a hardcore 2k fan, I played the Live 10 demo and immediately didn't like it, but after waiting for so long to get their demo I gave Live another chance and really grew to love the gameplay.
I also love the gameplay..
I just feel like this year is so close. (Good thing for us fans). I luv it. Competition brings out the best.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:29 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Headbands? Headbands!?!

We talkin' 'bout Headbands?

Not the game, but Headbands!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »