Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #993
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
I tried to read as much as possible but after 10 million pages about headband color and more sideline people I got lazy and just decided to ask. How is the atmosphere? Is there a difference in feel between regualar season, playoffs, and Final games?
Unfortunately not, Pastapadre has posted his impressions on his own thread, and he basically said that the playoffs and the finals atmosphere did not change at all..he was playing finals..and the crowd only got excited during the 4th quarter..very disappointing.

Anyways...Im still getting the game, because the developers have put in a lot of good stuff and Im going to savor them all..
Old 09-28-2009, 11:51 PM   #994
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey guys, I'd like to ask....if you've done anything with online play, is the default difficulty setting for online ranked games still AS? If so, is there an option to change the difficulty for online ranked games to SS or HOF? That option was available for all 2Ks except for 2K9. Just wanted to know if they put it back in the game.

Edit: Thanks, in advance, for the reply.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:24 AM   #995
GOAT

Melman's Arena

OVR: 8

How come when I downloaded the momentous trailer on xbox live For 2k10 I noticed that the Lakers paint color is the correct shade. But the vids i've seen of gameplay it has been purple. What's up with that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 01:26 AM   #996
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melman
How come when I downloaded the momentous trailer on xbox live For 2k10 I noticed that the Lakers paint color is the correct shade. But the vids i've seen of gameplay it has been purple. What's up with that?
2K has trouble with colors apparently
Old 09-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #997
GOAT

Melman's Arena

They really dropped the ball with that, lol...I'm goin to sleep on that note. I'll awake once the demo drops.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:39 AM   #998
PDX

RipCity71252's Arena

The purple they were using in the early trailers was way off too.

It needs to be lighter than what they have now and more of a blueish purple.

If you've played the Live 10 demo, they have it pretty well replicated.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:18 AM   #999
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ok well ive read all 52 pages and first i would like to say do jersey's headbands and accesories affect the game that much? nah jus kidding but my thing is more of an addition question. Do they do the weekly wrap-up in association mode? I have been pushing this for bout two years since college hoops incorporated it in their game if it can be in college i kno it could b in the nba. does anyone esle other than me feeling like they are interested in highlight about other games round the league atleast the good ones from the week if someone went to overtime buzzer beater high point game wateva that would be cool to see atleast to me. hopefully someone else feels like me and wants it in the game. and top plays of the week i wanna see bron bron dunking on damon jones for his 28 10 10 game and not read bout it but maybe i this will get pushed to 2k from this forum cuz i dont kno who to contact and if i in the game den forgive my rant but i wanted to kno if weekly wrap ups were in the game? also jus thought do players show emotion after a game winner immediately or do they still let the ref get it b4 they start celebrating? thanks.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #1000
Rookie

OVR: 0
forgive my grammar jus got home from work and finally got my account working and im tired.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »