Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2009, 02:13 AM   #937
Banned

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
The problem with step backs is that not everyone in the NBA does them. In fact, the only people I can think of who do them consistently are Josh Howard and LeBron James.

In Live 10 though, if you wanna fade on the move, you're doin a step back.

Very unrealistic.
really u only do the step back when your running forward and push back on the left stick and shoot. u do fadeaways on stand stills and lateral movement. very realistic. who runs straight at the basket and then shoots a fadeaway. and d wade does step backs there are alot of players who do step back jumpers.delonte west hedo , nate rob, plus alot of others so can u please do the research, baron davis chris paul like really paul pierce has a step back pump fake do get the d in the air then shoots i mean come on really.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:20 AM   #938
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantecamp21
And this is comming form the man who said Live 10 had only 10 dunks, there aren't big man dunks, the name on the back of the Lakers jerseys are without their outlines, you can't dunk while posting up, etc...I've seen hundreds of dunks animations, I've posterized defenders with Howard signature dunks, the Lakers uniforms DO have their outlines on player names and you can definitely jam while posting up...showing uo every time just to bash the game...

I wish 2K10 releases a demo tomorrow and it's unbelievable so you guys can leave this thread...
we know fan boy this is live demo impressions, not the hate on the game to the point were you make statements based on your lack of knowledge. and nobody is saying anything about 2k but you, if the demo is good it's good... but you try to pose as your not a fan boy but in every statement you make it's something negative about the game because you don't to experiment with it and see that there are more than 10 dunks or when you should attempt fade aways or how to actually use the control scheme evrything with you is all negativity. and when you do decide to post something positive it's more or less to cover your hatred for the game, as you did in all the other threads before the demo was even released. i wish i could block seeing your comments, because they make no sense whatsoever.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:24 AM   #939
Banned

Quote:
And this is comming form the man who said Live 10 had only 10 dunks, there aren't big man dunks, the name on the back of the Lakers jerseys are without their outlines, you can't dunk while posting up, etc...I've seen hundreds of dunks animations, I've posterized defenders with Howard signature dunks, the Lakers uniforms DO have their outlines on player names and you can definitely jam while posting up...showing uo every time just to bash the game...

I wish 2K10 releases a demo tomorrow and it's unbelievable so you guys can leave this thread...
and no im not attacking you dante i just wanted to go a lil further on your statement to ray lol. and im reading from my phone so disregard the 2k statement lol but everything yeah im co signing lol
Old 09-14-2009, 02:26 AM   #940
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic24
we know fan boy this is live demo impressions, not the hate on the game to the point were you make statements based on your lack of knowledge. and nobody is saying anything about 2k but you, if the demo is good it's good... but you try to pose as your not a fan boy but in every statement you make it's something negative about the game because you don't to experiment with it and see that there are more than 10 dunks or when you should attempt fade aways or how to actually use the control scheme evrything with you is all negativity. and when you do decide to post something positive it's more or less to cover your hatred for the game, as you did in all the other threads before the demo was even released. i wish i could block seeing your comments, because they make no sense whatsoever.

He made that statement towards Ray! He was defending Live 10, not dissing it. You went off on the kat for no reason!

Back on Topic: Been playing this demo to death and loving it and hating it at the same time. Superstar mode is going to piss me off a lot, and I see there are going to be some close games, because stopping the Computer is going to be hell, if the slightest mistake is made! They rip you to treads going to the basket or hitting jumpers.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:36 AM   #941
Rookie

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic24
Didn't understood if your talking about me...anyway, I've never posted anything negative about 2K. Making up things like saying that I wrote anything bad about the game is just playing dirty. Check my posts...

I have every single edition of the game since the Dreamcast days. Every single one of them. I want it to be great. I'm not a fan boy, this is for children. Two great games are better than one. I wish Sony's series were great as well.

We are all praising constructive feedback...showing up just to bash the game only makes this thread a chore for people who are trying to make a better game.

Now I've helped make it a chore having to defend myself from your false statements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 02:37 AM   #942
Rookie

OVR: 14
Sorry then...I really wasn't sure you were talking about me. Ignore it.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 AM   #943
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
He made that statement towards Ray! He was defending Live 10, not dissing it. You went off on the kat for no reason!

Back on Topic: Been playing this demo to death and loving it and hating it at the same time. Superstar mode is going to piss me off a lot, and I see there are going to be some close games, because stopping the Computer is going to be hell, if the slightest mistake is made! They rip you to treads going to the basket or hitting jumpers.
i know thats y i reposted lmao
Old 09-14-2009, 02:42 AM   #944
Banned

Quote:
Sorry then...I really wasn't sure you were talking about me. Ignore it.
i just kinda went off cuz im tired of seeing ray's name and post that don't make any sense next to it like the 10 dunks thing or the kg dunk but his leg curled bull .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »