Home

NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #201
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
The computer is Nice i have a couple examples in tomorrows show... it will have you asking did they really just do that to me....
That's what I want to see happening... I wanna feel the heat and pressure of trying to play defense on the AI

That kind of comment is hard to live up to... only ID has been able to give you those kinds of moments
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 02:18 AM   #202
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

I plan to jack the demo up to All-Star and play with the Magic first so I can see if CPU Kobe busts my *** (which he probably will since I won't be used to the defense). That, and to see about these dribble moves and freestyle passing with Jameer. Can't wait!

Hey Czar, can you talk more about the playbooks? Did you really notice the authentic sets? How did the plays run, similar to last year? Did they keep the "quick play" where it calls a play based on DNA (i.e. KG post up)?
Old 09-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #203
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

hey to everyone who stopped in to say they enjoyed the video. Thank You... it really does mean alot. i literally spent every waking hour yesterday and today up until about 10:00 p.m. trying to get these done for you guys..

I tried to use as many teams and uniform combinations as possible. It means the world to know the work is appreciated. I understand eveyone may not like every show but for the people who appreciate it to take the time to say something. ALWAYS means something to me. Its what keeps me going on hour 10 of an 14 hour editing session. Anyway I'm off to bed have a good night family !!!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 AM   #204
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Arod Czar is not a graphics major by any stretch of the imagination however i HATED live 09 player models... Live 10 is SOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. everyone generally looks correct proportion wise to me go back and check out that blog by Santos where they break down player models... The look great to ME. very subjective subject though you know... I still say that no video or screen shot can do this game justice you must see it in HD for yourself...

The closest i have seen was still in person off of the live capture system and that was off tape captured at 60 fps... my home card only does 29...
Thanks Czar! Yea I get what you saying because prior to buying MLB the Show '09 for the ps3 I had my doubts about player type models, but I played the game on a 40 inch screen the models looked great. I hope that is the case here because the gameplay on this game is crazy and I want a simulation experience until next season.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 AM   #205
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Thanks man! Get some rest because you'll probably get woken up by Lil Czar in a few hours right? Hardest workin' man in show business.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #206
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thanks a lot Czar, you da man!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #207
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Real good video..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 09-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #208
Rookie

OVR: 5

I really appreciate all the hard work Czar. You told us alot about CPU defense, now what about your experience of user defense. Any back door cheats by AI, other unstoppable AI mischief?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »