Home

NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #185
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

I love how arenas come to a 1-2 stop to hit the J... Also loved the fact that the defender didn't go to where arenas was or follow him but took the correct defensive angle to attempt to cut him off. now imagine if I anticipate that and then step back away to the left....Nasty even more separation from the D.... Those defensive angles make all the difference.

also i saw someone complain that randolph was out of position on that play on defense. He was guarding someone in the corner and after I Passed gasol I saw him and crossed to the left quickly to go away from the help and then lifted on em... It wasn't his fault ....I'm just nice...LOLOLOL (total Joke) but i am nice though..LOL
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

Last edited by Da_Czar; 09-10-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 01:46 AM   #186
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

O.M.G! I got the game! Oh! I'm niiiice! Lol...

I love how the fact that the dribble moves are so quick, you don't have that moment of lag before you start your drive after sizing up. You can really see it on that last D Rose drive. Dribble...explode. Wooo.

Hey Czar, how is the contact under the rim? Mo Williams and Brons drives were both contested at the beginning of the vid, but on the last three, the defenders jumped, but none of them seemed to create any contact. Same too with the penetration in general...there seems to be little resistance from defenders trying to defend the layup...they just run alongside, and then jump and swipe at the end. Can you give us the scoop on collision detection? Any grabbing, riding, or any other contact on drives? Is the on-ball defender out of the play completely once he's beaten?

Thanks again, man...
Old 09-10-2009, 01:47 AM   #187

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

did yall see that baller hitch in the mellow jumper ??? I love those lil "moves" that you do in real life. You can do that by changing the timing on when you start your jumper. I also love to just tap right stick back and then immediately go into the jumper to add a lil hitch hesi to my pull up on occasion.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-10-2009, 01:51 AM   #188

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084
Czar! loving the Czarisode much info was presented there on the controls which I am definitely feeling, there is a lot of moves I can see being pulled off with this new dribble system, maybe next time you will give us a little hesitation move, crossover, with a spin to the rack, which reminds me how does the spin move work?

Great video as always mad props man, keep feeding us you know we hungry round here.
you caught me AD2084 I had a section on there about moves on the run that is where the spin comes in by holding the right stick up.... what happened was some of captures had too many players in the gym in the way and you couldn't see my examples.... by the time i saw that i was already back home so we had to skip that part of the vid. I figured I could cover it later as its only a few moves...
Old 09-10-2009, 01:56 AM   #189
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Telestrator, you gotta give us a vid on Defense, man. No one has told us how the defensive system even works yet. That's part of the reason people are asking crazy questions based off of a highlight vid(!).

Just the idea of complaining about D in a highlight vid is bizarre.

Love the way that reactionary cross looked. You can see Z-Bo try to adjust before realizing he's out of the play. That's some slick stuff.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:58 AM   #190
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7

Great Video and lots of info which is good! One question Czar, do the player models look right in terms of height and proportional to their environment? I feel as Lebron should looker taller and heavier, as I have never really like Live's player models (they look like 12 year olds, lol). Mcgrady has some long legs in real life but in the video he looked like 5'11 instead of 6'8! Does anybody else feels like that or maybe I'm used to body types in 2K franchise.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 01:59 AM   #191
AI3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Looks nice!
Peja looking like a ghost in the Hangar though. O.o

Can't wait for the demo, but i cant get it right away since don't have my PS3, it broke.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 01:59 AM   #192
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Cant see much here but

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »