Home

NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MidNight_
That was the replay camera mode, it was set to capture the basketball movement not the player movement. E.G. every move the ball makes from left to right in the player hands the camera does the same thing, you can test it out for yourself in live 09.
Yea that's what made it look off sometimes. The clips from the hanger looked great in comparison.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #98
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
Love the vid Czar. Your production quality keeps getting better and better, kudos.

I still don't like how quickly you can transition into the next animation, makes everything look a bit robotic. slider gurus may make this a must-have. Damn. 120 bucks in b-ball games...
I hear you HMcCoy cause I shared those same concerns with previous versions. However, IMO, those transistions are the smoothest I've seen to date man. Since it has been mentioned that the replay mode makes movements slightly jerky. I'll know for sure once I get my hands on the demo...
Old 09-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #99
Strategy

OVR: 36

Czar, great video playa. Much appreciated. I'm on PS3, so the anticipation is killing me.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #100
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

I read through all of this thread and I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the Draft Combine. To me it was a bigger improvement over 2k9 than any 2k basketball game has been over its predecessor. Of course that may say something about how I feel about 2k9, but still… oh and of course there is the possibility that the DC will be worse than 2k10 when VC makes the NBA stars play like super NBA stars

Last edited by Kaanyr Vhok; 09-09-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #101
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

have they talked about defense at all? It seems theres really no D in every vid ive seen. Game looks great, but wheres the D?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #102
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
yea but all the video game rental stores closed in my town and i hate forgetting to bring games back. I know there are things like Gamefly or whatever but i am a very busy person (work, school, coaching) so i would rather just get the game and play it when i have the chance rather than renting it. I know the demos arent the full game or final version but they usually give me a good idea as to which is the better game. I think the demos will give me a good enough idea. It gives you a strong enough indication and leads you in the direction of which is better.
Where do you live?
Old 09-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #103
MVP

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
The technology isnt there yet to have real momentum and weight movements. I'm not an expert but if the user is jerking left and right you cant have the player not respond right? So naturally the instant turns will always be there until we hit virtual reality haha.
I just wonder if people like you or the person you quoted on this subject have questioned 2K's locomotion technology. Sometimes I read posts about games, especially any b-ball/football game, that is/was competing with 2K and people make comments against them as if 2K didn't do some of the same things that people are critical of in their competition. And we all know who their main comp is.

Just an observation of the nitpicks and how they sound like they are alluding to something even without actually saying it.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #104
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
fficeffice" />>>
I read through all of this thread and I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the Draft Combine. To me it was a bigger improvement over 2k9 than any 2k basketball game has been over its predecessor. Of course that may say something about how I feel about 2k9, but still… oh and of course there is the possibility that the DC will be worse than 2k10 when VC makes the NBA stars play like super NBA stars
Why mention the DC? These are the Live forums.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »