Home

NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHouse2814
movement still look robotic looking. and im still not liking the defense against when players shoot the ball. live is back but not that much better
Robotic movement? where? maybe u have no handle? lol
Old 09-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #74
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

Great, great Video Czar. Keep up the good work man.

Quote:
Looks good. Still will have to play both games to see how they feel. I like the control schemes.

It's going to be a great year for gamers.
Agreed. Stupid question but is there ever a day where nobody is bringing up the competition in the opposite forums?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan

Agreed. Stupid question but is there ever a day where nobody is bringing up the competition in the opposite forums?
Not a day!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyTouch
It seems amateurish to pronounce "THE KING IS BACK" and other silly little anecdotes .. the videos make the game look much better than 09 did but until we see 2k gameplay videos it's hard to even see where Live stands up against the competition; everything looks much improved nonetheless.
From a pure analytical standpoint...There is no real need to see 2k to make a decision on whether LIVE is representing Basketball appropriately...So far the videos and information indicate LIVE is definately improved and more importantly representing the NBA appropriately. 2K will be great but its strengths and weakness will not make Live any better or worse.

Same goes for 2k...When they finally show something it will be easy to compare it to Live but at the end of the day the question will be for all of us..."Which game do we individually feel represents the NBA in the most realistic/fun manner"

Now regarding Czar's video...Not much we haven't already seen...Its more of a promotional video...I'm sure we will see far more detailed breakdown's when cats like Czar get in the lab with the game and are really able to break down the molecules of the game.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #77
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Cmon Professor you know that never happens! Especially now that competition is heating up, or should I say especially now since there actually is competition.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:

When pigs fly.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAfan#109287322
Robotic movement? where? maybe u have no handle? lol
The movement in this video was very jerky, but it was due to the replay mode I believe and possibly a compressed video. We've seen the official videos and the game is much smoother than it looked here. Looked like 09 how they moved. Thankfully that's not the case.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #80
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

i'm so torn on which to get. I loved Live for so many years then a few years ago i switched to 2k because it was clearly the better game and i was very happy with my decision. But Live is looking really good this year. I love Da Czar's vids and this one was no different. I guess its going to come down to the demos to decide which to get. If i had the money i'd consider buying both but i also wouldnt have time to play both and get through a season if i did that either.

Live looks really good this year. The thing that is impressing me the most is the look of the game. Player models look good but i think the lighting of the arenas are whats impressing me the most. Each stadium looks accurate to real life (MSG with dark lights on crowd, brighter lights on court).

Live is def back, 2k not showing enough gameplay vids is making me wonder what the deal is. Might be the year i flip back to Live.

Only thing that has me worried about Live is every video there seems to be not much defense. I dont want a game where its so easy to score. We'll see in the demo if its that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »