Home

Why All-Pro Football Still Trumps Madden

This is a discussion on Why All-Pro Football Still Trumps Madden within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Why All-Pro Football Still Trumps Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK-SK1LLZ
man 2k stay with fanboys!!!! madden is cool this year man... idk care about halftime shows and cut scenes, thats all 2k5 ever had on madden.. i like gameplay and ea does it better.. so if u want to play 5 on 5 nba jam basket ball go get Nba 2k.. if you want a realistic game where you have to think, get nba live 10!!!!!!!!! ea does gameplay better than 2k, people play 2k because its like an arcade game... i want to play real ball so i will stick with ea..
Stick it is against OS TOS to call anyone a fanboy.

Peace
Old 09-08-2009, 12:59 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 23
Quote:
man 2k stay with fanboys!!!! madden is cool this year man... idk care about halftime shows and cut scenes, thats all 2k5 ever had on madden.. i like gameplay and ea does it better.. so if u want to play 5 on 5 nba jam basket ball go get Nba 2k.. if you want a realistic game where you have to think, get nba live 10!!!!!!!!! ea does gameplay better than 2k, people play 2k because its like an arcade game... i want to play real ball so i will stick with ea..
Wow............................................... .............................................
Old 09-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Your name says everything we need to know about you.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #20
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
I agree with everything you have said here. There are some who say Madden 10 can do no wrong and bash 2K without reason....but These are huge problems for Madden and they have not been fixed yet (surprisingly).
Old 09-08-2009, 01:29 PM   #21
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

I would own and play APF 2K8 daily if it had a franchise mode and the PS3 version had visuals that matched up with the 360 version, namely in the framerate. I played the 360 version non-stop, but I downloaded the PS3 demo and didn't play past one drive because of the framerate. It's unfortunate and I just need one more release from them at least to tide me over with the PS3 version being visually on par with the 360 version.

Come on 2K, we need you again!
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 9
Great Post! I agree with everything. This is the reason why i cant play Madden. Thank god they didnt get my money this year
Old 09-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3
I don't understand why people think madden going to change... its like a cheating husband .. dude never going to change to but you keep taking him back lol
Old 09-08-2009, 02:36 PM   #24
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Its a nice article.I guess it boils down to what does 2k have to offer this year?The obvious answer is nothing and they should be ashamed for that.Ea has put out a product that has no competition that is actually quite enjoyable to me.I overlook most flaws in games that I buy otherwise I would have nothing to purchase and in this case the people that I play with make all the diference in the world.In no way do I feel that APF trumps Madden.That is absurd....dont believe me, just read some of the threads here about various issues...Both Games have ISSUES.I would rather Have the NEW ISSUES and DEV interactions than Rumors followed by more rumors with no official 2k statements.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »