Home

NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #225
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30
Great impressions, Czar, as always.

Two great b-ball games was what we wanted and two great b-ball games is what we should receive. Can not wait for the Live demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #226
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Great impressions, Czar, as always.

Two great b-ball games was what we wanted and two great b-ball games is what we should receive. Can not wait for the Live demo.
Thanks Carry, yeah It is definitely and tuff year for those who are only going to get one game man... Def a banner year for hoop fiends. Of which I am glad to be among...LOL.

The real issue now is ....TIME where the hell are we going to find enough of it ???
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #227
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Yeah Czar I know what you're saying that's why this year I've got my priorties for each game.

Live is going to be my 5 on 5 gameplay game where as 2K is going to be my player lock game.

Playing this way will take advantage of both games strengths imo. I don't think I'll be able to handle it if I play both games the same way.

Doing this should keep each game fresh for me because I'm playing each game from different perspectives.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #228
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Hearing this from DA CZAR is reassuring, but I knew NBA Live 10 was going to step it up
Old 09-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #229
Pro

OVR: 60
Awesome pre-/review. You've really got me hyped for this game.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:37 AM   #230
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Thanks Carry, yeah It is definitely and tuff year for those who are only going to get one game man... Def a banner year for hoop fiends. Of which I am glad to be among...LOL.

The real issue now is ....TIME where the hell are we going to find enough of it ???
I've been thinking about the split, if both games turn out the way I hope they will. 2k will be for My Player and Crews. Live will probably be where I spend my franchise time. I may not have time for a league, but if I do, I'll figure that out after I spend a ton of hours on both games, and see what my Friends list looks like on XBL.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:01 AM   #231
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Post game

I Like the improvements to Live 10's post game. Those familiar with Ncaa basketball will feel right at home. While more than serviceable I was hoping for something with a bit more individuallity. This is one of those areas where it could be better but its not something that will ruin your experience. There is nothing wrong with it. I just would like more player specifc individuality in the post up game.
------------------------------------------------------

I sure as hell hope that after 3-4 years Shaq has some power game in NBA Live. I can't get anyone to answer this question....it's like it gets ignored or something every time.

There are only a few legit offensive minded centers in the NBA today. There are only two guys who i consider power players inside Shaq and D.Howard.

I can live with Duncan and Yao shooting mid range jumpers. But Shaq and D.Howard should be very unique. Everything should come basically inside and in a physical way in which they are simply looking to use their size and strength.

Can someone please tell me if LBJ drives and Shaq's defender leaves him to cut off LBJ at the basket.....when LBJ dishes it to Shaq down low will he look to tear down the rim on a dunk or shoot some weak looking inside 5 ft jumper?

I'd also love to know if defenders simply just hack a Shaq inside because the big fella is way too strong to be pushed off the blocks.

I hope I'm not asking for too much realism but that is simply one thing I've seen ignored year in and year out when it comes to NBA Live and YES I know his DNA tendencies but it didn't work last year plain and simple.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-05-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 05:07 AM   #232
MVP

OVR: 22

i was one of very few when Live09 dropped that stated Live10 would atleast match or surpass 2k10 the following year, and from what im hearing, i was spot on

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »