Home

NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 AM   #177
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12
I believe you mentioned this earlier in the thread but I am very curious about the net/ball/rim interaction. How is it compared to '09?
Old 09-04-2009, 08:55 AM   #178
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 10 Impressions From Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
This was alllllllll straight up out the box on all-star? Not spending 45 mins messing around with sliders to get it playing like that?
I did not even look at the sliders. straight out of the box.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #179

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxmz_18
Congrats Czar!!

Hey Czar its cool if you cant answer my 2 questions, but did you thought Derrick Rose was really quick to the hoop and did he have some nice signiture layups/dunks that look like they fit him. Im a big Rose.

My other question is, does Ray Allen and KG have new jumpshots? I heard you mentioning Ray Allen earlier, so I was wondering if they fix both of these guys shots and do they look like their real life jumpers.
I would have to have them side by side to see. But every jumper I saw looked and felt right. I loved chucking it up with Big sheed for BOS they have a Squad man. Its really fun playing with or against a great team because you feel fully armored.

Piece mid range game is death walking. KG and that long and deadly 15-20 ft jumper and then rondo's speed. just felt good and the games had a really intense feeling to them when you had two superstar teams.

I felt all the jumpers were really good. I can't remember if I saw anything sig that no one else had but I very well could have.

i think when you guys get the game you will see that It very subtle sig stuff from live this year. They have tons of sig stuff like diff jumpers for some guys I think piece has 2 jumpers and a fade that i have seen.

Know this that Derrick is a problem. super quick with the dribble and can change direction quickly. I don't know if it was just the matchup or not but I was def getting to the rack with him more than other point guards.

Playing as chicago your going to want to be careful about just running the pen and pitch all game. When I didn't run sets even when I broke the defense with Rose the only person open to throw to was Noah. When they brought the help he was Wide open. hehe I don't have to tell you that's not a good thing...LOL
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #180

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleCity101
Czar is tha blocking responsive meaning can u shut down tha paint with a d howard or yao or anybody with great inside defense.
The blocked was much improved. I was not a fan of Live o9's blocking at all. if you are using a player with those abilities you def will get more blocks than with a guy who is not a shot blocker.

i saw a few chase down attempts by the cpu but they missed the ball trying to swat it. Blocks feel good. I didn't get a lot as I was mostly accepting the challenge of guarding the perimeter players which is a real challenge this year.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:06 AM   #181

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill 12
I know you focused on the gameplay and stuff, but is there anyway you can discuss how the highlights look. That meaning do they show off highlights after quarters and at halftime and stuff. And if so do they look better than live 09?
Highlights received the necessary touch ups man and they look very nice last year they were just very very poor. It looks like a broadcast man. feels good and looks good. Not even comparable to last year. you should like it. I was mostly taking notes or something during most of them but they were very very much improved and I was happy to see that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #182

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronimous
Czar how about the arena audiO, the announcer? Can you tell something about it?
Ahhh for most of my capture session they prefer for you to have the announcer and arena sounds down ( this is from the capture team not the live team, these things are handled by separate departments)

So I didn't hear enough to accurately comment on that. Sorry bout that ronimous !
Old 09-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #183
MVP

OVR: 18

Czar - I think you mentioned that you played a game where you were blowing out a team. Did the CPU correctly adjust lineups in the 4th quarter (IE. put in subs, 12th man etc...).

Also, do we know if progressive fatigue has made it in?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:14 AM   #184

Da_Czar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
Great impressions Czar.

Quick question:

Do you really talk like you do in your videos normally in your everyday life? Always wondered that. LOL
LOL yeah man that is the natural tone and pitch. I am adding a lil bit extra to convey some meaning but That's how i sound man... In fact when I was at EAC one of the dev's who didn't know I was there though someone was playing one of my shows out loud with audio he hadn't heard... then he came around the corner and saw it was me... It was hilarious.... Side note the Live 10 dev's and engineers are some real Cool Dudes man. I wish I had more time to sit with them but literally after my tour I was in a literal basement separate from them the whole time. i spent most days with the Awesome media department.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »