Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

enjoyed live 09? wow. lol
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #66
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
enjoyed live 09? wow. lol
You act like it was a bad game...
Old 08-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 36

Thanks ray.....now if only I could get wifi

Edit actually ray the vid u gave me is unavailable...wat is the YouTube video called? Thanks

Last edited by RayAllen20; 08-28-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #68
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
That wasnt a cut scene look closely right after the layup lebron began to drop then we see a closeup of him on the floor. So that was all gameplay just a close up..... Btw Rayallen20 it is a youtube video.
Well they need to take that out, not really feeling that, maybe if you actually saw him fall and then they went into a closeup it would make more since but you didn't actually see him fall. He just went up for the put back and next thing you know it's zoomed in on him on the floor.

I believe the key to Live's success is the word "FLUID" everything just has to flow together well from the animations to the actual game play. If they don't accomplish this, they'll never be able to pull enough people away from 2k to even think about giving Live a try. That sequence just didn't make sense to me. Hopefully this is just an early build and the retail is different.

I really believe this is an old build because I can't for the life of me believe they would rehash that bounce up and down celebration after a made bucket for every player. So some of these vids might just be set up on purpose to not show everything in which we will see in the demo or retail.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
You act like it was a bad game...
I'm gonna leave that topic alone. lol
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 08-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #70
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
Well they need to take that out, not really feeling that, maybe if you actually saw him fall and then they went into a closeup it would make more since but you didn't actually see him fall. He just went up for the put back and next thing you know it's zoomed in on him on the floor.

I believe the key to Live's success is the word "FLUID" everything just has to flow together well from the animations to the actual game play. If they don't accomplish this, they'll never be able to pull enough people away from 2k to even think about giving Live a try. That sequence just didn't make sense to me. Hopefully this is just an early build and the retail is different.

I really believe this is an old build because I can't for the life of me believe they would rehash that bounce up and down celebration after a made bucket for every player. So some of these vids might just be set up on purpose to not show everything in which we will see in the demo or retail.
Well, it's not an early build sorry.

And if you look closely, you can see Lebron falling from broadcast view before the zoom in.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #71
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
You did see him fall though. It was a camera cut.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls

um...you need to watch the vid again cuz u can CLEARLY see him falling to the floor BEFORE they go to the zoom...i just watched it twice.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »