Home

NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #41
Rookie

VeNOM2099's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
Venom, just so you know. This isn't 2khockey.net.

You can't come here and go railing off and think you won't be held accountable for what you say.
Because you think I'm not held accountable there? Is this a thinly vieled insult directed at 2khockey.net and its admin/moderators?? I would hope that you know better than listen to some of your members who think I run that place like a god, because I don't.

Again, it wasn't my intention to insult Chris or the site. Just expose what I thought to be odd behaviour from a site I've trusted to always be fair and impartial when judgeing videogame sports. To have a preference is only human, which is why we take sides. But to out and out post things that are false due to a lack of information (or experience, it's not Chris's fault he couldn't play the game) I found that a little unnerving and I'm afraid I was a little hasty (and emotional) with my response.

Won't happen again.

Last edited by VeNOM2099; 08-26-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 12:57 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not

You did nothing wrong. At least I saw nothing wrong. Some people act like they run this site. I think it would be good for everyone myself included to let the Mods deal with so called bad post.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #43
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM2099
Because you think I'm not held accountable there? Is this a thinly vieled insult directed at 2khockey.net and its admin/moderators?? I would hope that you know better than listen to some of your members who think I run that place like a god, because I don't.

Again, it wasn't my intention to insult Chris or the site. Just expose what I thought to be odd behaviour from a site I've trusted to always be fair and impartial when judgeing videogame sports. To have a preference is only human, which is why we take sides. But to out and out post things that are false due to a lack of information (or experience, it's not Chris's fault he couldn't play the game) I found that a little unnerving and I'm afraid I was a little hasty (and emotional) with my response.

Won't happen again.
You truly have it down to an artform, don't you???

Props.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:33 AM   #44
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

We don't need the back and forth bull**** to pollute this forum, guys. If you guys have some beef, you should settle it elsewhere and let us discuss this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 08-26-2009, 01:47 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
We don't need the back and forth bull**** to pollute this forum, guys. If you guys have some beef, you should settle it elsewhere and let us discuss this series.
Where does one go handle this or take care of this? Any way I agree. I am glad that I was not the only one that was a little shocked that is was based off the IGN video, but that is really the only video we have. There is the Gamespot too. But I can forgive this preview.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 02:42 AM   #46
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

lol...man. The preview barely had any responses but this article darn near started a riot. I agree that it's pretty bad form to base gameplay judgment off of some secondhand videos. Other than that, it is an opinion piece. Not too worked up over it one way or the other, personally.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:52 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
You truly have it down to an artform, don't you???

Props.
He's had many years of bashing people who don't agree with his opinion to get it down. Really Ven, its no loss, since 2kh.net is a laughing stock these days with not only accountability but rampant elitist like yourself to begin with. So can we expect you back once the reviews start rolling in to enlighten us how EA pays off reviewers? Cuz thats one of my favorites, always good for a chuckle.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:12 AM   #48
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
So can we expect you back once the reviews start rolling in to enlighten us how EA pays off reviewers?
Really the only thing that started that was 1up's uber love for NHL08 and complete raping of NHL2K8, which deserved much higher than their joke of 4 rating I believe it was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »