Home

NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
If anyone has done NHL 2k10 an injustice its 2K Sports themselves...

for obvious and redundant reasons.

So there.
All I have to say to you is. In my best Justin T singing. "Cry me a river"

Last edited by Scottdau; 08-25-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Truth hurts eh?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Truth hurts eh?
If you say so buddy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #36
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
You gotta care to cry, dude.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #37
Rookie

VeNOM2099's Arena

OVR: 3
I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I said that to highlight the fact that I'd expect that kind of article from an angry EA nerd on the official EA forums, not Operation Sports and also to point out the fact that the same type of feature for EA's NHL 10 didn't gloss over the game's best and worst points like Christian did with NHL 2K10.

Seriously, he went to the trouble of looking up some videos of the game to give an opinion on it because he hasn't played it yet. Couldn't have have also gone to the official 2Ksports site and checked the developer insight blog articles as well? There's plenty of information there on what the game is shaping up to be. More to the point, why give an opinion on it if he hasn't played it yet? Chase pointed out that there's a preview done here at OS about the game, so someone's already had hands on time with NHL 2K10. Why not let that person write up this article up instead of someone who's yet to even see the game in motion LIVE?

So my comment will stand. That you don't like it, RealmK, that doesn't surprise me. There's a reason you're not welcome on the 2Khockey.net forums anymore.

As for the rest of the OS staff, I'm sorry if my remarks stung a bit. It wasn't my intention to accuse anyone of being "biased" one way or another, but simply to point out that I was expecting you guys to be FAIR to both games. This article isn't fair in the least. Not to the game, not to the community and in a small measure, it's not fair to Christian who I'm sure, would've sang a different tune had he actually played the game.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #38
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM2099
I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I said that to highlight the fact that I'd expect that kind of article from an angry EA nerd on the official EA forums, not Operation Sports and also to point out the fact that the same type of feature for EA's NHL 10 didn't gloss over the game's best and worst points like Christian did with NHL 2K10.

Seriously, he went to the trouble of looking up some videos of the game to give an opinion on it because he hasn't played it yet. Couldn't have have also gone to the official 2Ksports site and checked the developer insight blog articles as well? There's plenty of information there on what the game is shaping up to be. More to the point, why give an opinion on it if he hasn't played it yet? Chase pointed out that there's a preview done here at OS about the game, so someone's already had hands on time with NHL 2K10. Why not let that person write up this article up instead of someone who's yet to even see the game in motion LIVE?

So my comment will stand. That you don't like it, RealmK, that doesn't surprise me. There's a reason you're not welcome on the 2Khockey.net forums anymore.

As for the rest of the OS staff, I'm sorry if my remarks stung a bit. It wasn't my intention to accuse anyone of being "biased" one way or another, but simply to point out that I was expecting you guys to be FAIR to both games. This article isn't fair in the least. Not to the game, not to the community and in a small measure, it's not fair to Christian who I'm sure, would've sang a different tune had he actually played the game.

Venom, just so you know. This isn't 2khockey.net.

You can't come here and go railing off and think you won't be held accountable for what you say.

I like you...you have good insight.

Don't go over the line because there is one drawn at Operation Sports.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #39
Against The Crowd!

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

I didn't find the review to be offensive just a bit silly. It was more like a mini view. Whatever he was talking about won't take away all the great info we have received so far about 2K10.

Last edited by Eddie1967; 08-26-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:24 AM   #40
Against The Crowd!

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

[quote=VeNOM2099;2040085961]

Very interesting, but I'm not surprised. If only..........

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »