Home

NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #17
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NHL 2K10: What's Hot and What's Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman91587
Oh man someone please stop the 2k lovers from posting on every board and crying about something. Every time that EA beats 2k at something its the you don't know the whole story case.

Next I will hear something like 2k's boxing (Don King) was better than Fight NIght LOL. Even better yet that 2k baseball is better than MVP ever was hahaha.

I am not a fan boy but serious you people are so funny.
Totally uncalled for. The majority of the posters here are not complaining about the content of the game (or "how much better" EA is this year), just the content of the preview. Yes, there are a few fanboys around here but they'll always complain regardless of what gets posted. But this kind of statement does not belong in this thread.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #18
Rookie

VeNOM2099's Arena

OVR: 3
It's funny how Fan boys immediately state "I'm not a fanboy"... Did anyone say how 2K10 was better than NHL 10? So far, they only one that stated one was better than the other was you, sunshine...

"Every time that EA beats 2k at something..."

Really? Neither game is out yet, nor have they been reviewed and you can already tell EA's is better?

So much for not being a fan!... Boy, that is.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman91587
Oh man someone please stop the 2k lovers from posting on every board and crying about something. Every time that EA beats 2k at something its the you don't know the whole story case.

Next I will hear something like 2k's boxing (Don King) was better than Fight NIght LOL. Even better yet that 2k baseball is better than MVP ever was hahaha.

I am not a fan boy but serious you people are so funny.
Sherm babe, you might want to hold off on the attitude until you've been here a while. You're coming across as a mouthy little newb, seriously.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 22
I donīt get it, is this preview based on "videos from the internet" or is it a hands-on preview??
Old 08-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
This preview is the worsest preview of the week ! "Graphics is perfect... The Social Online is without EASHL (joke?) ... This Controls are still the same... " . The writer is not from this site definitely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Sherm babe, you might want to hold off on the attitude until you've been here a while. You're coming across as a mouthy little newb, seriously.
Words of wisdom, by Jack "Baa" Handy
Old 08-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 9
one word to describe this preview: amateurish
Old 08-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM2099
Really, it had to be said though. My meaning was to emphasize the difference between the EA preview, which has factual information, while the 2K preview is mostly made up of conjecture and assumptions.

I do agree with you that the developer has been very poor in giving out information as of yet on the game. But that's no reason to just make up stuff either. And as pointed out, there is quite a bit of info on the 2Ksports site's Developer Insights.
While 2k10 does have more controls akin to EA's game this year they do still have an element of dial a dekes as well. The comment you made didn't have to be said it all, it's said enough in the Madden forum to begin with. Its also got to be pretty difficult to write up a preview of a game that has had very little info released on it 3 weeks from release. I'm not saying its a very good preview mind you and it obviously could have been done better but to come in here and toss around the OS is an EA site bs was imo over the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »