Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #129
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadazz
Here we go again! To make a sentence correct. The first letter of the sentence must be in caps. (unless a name is used). Use all caps in your post doesn't make you stand out. I makes you look immature.

In reply to your post. Live has their own forum, use it. We don't care what you do with your $$$$$$.
Just ignore him. Let the mods handle it.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #130
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I sure hope Dynamic Attendance makes the final cut. That would be huge for the immersion factor. Looks like we will have 2 solid NBA games
Old 08-25-2009, 12:30 AM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 9
Chase, do you have any idea if they fixed the ranking system for ranked games? In 2k7 and 2k8, the ranks were more reflecting on the toughness of your competition, but in 2k9 it just mainly goes by how many games/wins you get. Someone who has 98-4 record is not considered any better than someone who wins 452-364 in 2k9. Not really fair to those who don't play 7hrs per day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #132
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivePhanatic(Pierce)
THIS IS SOME CRAP. YOU DEVELOPERS OF 2K TRYING TO COPY OFF OF NBA LIVE 10. UPDATES EVERYDAY. LEBRON SMOKE. 2K I LIKE THE GAME BUT SERIOUSLY, NBA LIVE 10 ANNOUNCED THE SMOKE OF BRON AND KG MORE THAN A MONTH AGO. YOU WANT US TO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SERIOUSLY. I WANT TO SEE GAMEPLAY VIDEOS, NOT 10,000 PICS. EA HAS MADE NUMEROUS VIDEOS. ABOUT 15. THERE ARE SOME UNDERCOVER VIDEOS YOU CAN SEE . YOU JUST LOST YOUR MVP MIKE WANG TO NBA LIVE. GOOD JOB ON THE ARTICLE, SO DON'T EXPECT TO SAVE YOURESLVES AT THE LAST MINUTE. VIDEOS, GAMEPLAY VIDEOS. FOR RIGHT NOW EA HAS MY $$$$.
Competition is great isn't it?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #133
Banned

OVR: 25
2k9 posing as 2k10
Old 08-25-2009, 12:42 AM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 2

Chase,

I'll ask a question about presentation since that's probably the most you could get from the build. Does the commentary sound seemless/natural?

When you say undershirts are available, do you mean things like shoulder sleeves that McGrady/Kobe used to wear?
Old 08-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 3

Not sure what specific question to ask, but I'd like to hear more about the jumpshots. That was my biggest complaint from 2k9, as they just felt so stiff and much more shallow than the inside game.

I know you've said the gather is faster and bigs can't close out on 3 pointers like they used to, but is there anything else you can say about it? Does it feel more natural and fluid, like you can get clear or slightly contested shots without having to go off several screens first?

Could you face up and shoot over a guy, or were perimeter blocks still a common occurance?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivePhanatic(Pierce)
2k9 posing as 2k10

dude if you can't find something positive about this article you're blind
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »