Home

NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #49
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
Some would beg to differ. If I know he can dunk on me, I have no problem. Kobe still gets through and throws it down on people who aren't expecting it. That's why he's still nice. Believe that. He might have lost an inch or two, but he can still play above the rim.
I doubt anyone would really argue that the dunks in the "Kobe" package were things Kobe could/would do in a game. Yes, he gets up, and higher than one might think, but not to throw down those Dunk Contest dunks he had in 2K9.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:50 AM   #50
No Way

demencia_total's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
The graphics are great in 2k9, I don't know what you were looking at.
On 360 and PC, the graphics were beautiful. But on PS3, a lot of the screen was way too pixelated for some reason. I popped in 2k8 today to play and I noticed that this isn't a problem, so I dunno what the hell they were thinking for 2k9. Hopefully PS3 doesn't get shafted in that department again.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 36

Man the graphics are pretty good (not as good as Live though). But can they keep the jerseys on their shoulders. Haha it just looks stupid because I know when I play or watch D-Wade play his jersey doesnt bounce up and down. Other than that its pretty good. Kobes face looks really really good in that screenshot. Still wish I saw Ray Allens face. He looked plain awful in 2k9.

Also since when can Kobe fly like that over 2 people?!? That was 5 years ago when he could do that! Better not be a dunkfest, because Live supposedly isnt so if 2k10 is a dunkfest it might lose its crown.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 31

See the one where Kobe is dishing with three Magic players collapsing on him? Help D?

Just pictures...
Old 08-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #53
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorMania
I meant he cant dunk in real life, like the way he's able to dunk in 2k9.
I agree that they need to add more collision animations to tone down the dunks but he has still got hops man........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41lon9hxZbo&feature=fvw
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Also since when can Kobe fly like that over 2 people?!? That was 5 years ago when he could do that! Better not be a dunkfest, because Live supposedly isnt so if 2k10 is a dunkfest it might lose its crown.
Guys, for the last time, it's a screenshot. It could be with tweaked sliders for all you know. What's more exciting in a screenshot: Kobe Bryant dunking on folks, or Kobe Bryant doing a triple threat move? It being included in the screens is not indicative of their proportional use in the game, or even less so, in real life.

You make it sound like he does those dunks every play. It could be one in a million for all you know.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #55
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Man..Kobe can still get up, he dunked on 2 people all of last year. So it can happen

Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 36

I know but last year was a complete dunkfest and I thought that 2k10 would fix that. Im not sure now. And I know that Kobe dunks on people all the time but that dunk just looks ridiculous. The players are already in position and Kobe jumps from a couple steps outside the block. IRL, Kobe would atleast get shoved to the floor. Thats wat the paint is actually like. Anyways, hope that this year isnt a dunkfest because if it is im going with Live 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »