Home

NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-22-2009, 01:31 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Man the graphics are pretty good (not as good as Live though). But can they keep the jerseys on their shoulders. Haha it just looks stupid because I know when I play or watch D-Wade play his jersey doesnt bounce up and down. Other than that its pretty good. Kobes face looks really really good in that screenshot. Still wish I saw Ray Allens face. He looked plain awful in 2k9.

Also since when can Kobe fly like that over 2 people?!? That was 5 years ago when he could do that! Better not be a dunkfest, because Live supposedly isnt so if 2k10 is a dunkfest it might lose its crown.
2k won't be losing it's crown anytime soon, believe that. 2k has many fans of their basketball games. 2k added my player mode, d-league and summer league. 2k is great and the combine is a dope idea. Not to mention they are making games for the PSP and the wii. Also the PC is going to be online too. 2k9 wasn't perfect and all they have to do is make some tweaks here and there. From all the info 2k has brought, it sounds like they are taking it to another level. And there is more info to come.

There are a lot of sports gamers in this world and most of them don't post on internet fourms like OS. There are many ppl who love the game and don't have a next gen system, but will go to a friends house everyday to play this game. So all of the ppl that complain about 2k9 are the minority. Most ppl enjoy 2k9 and online is still crack to a lot of ppl. Servers were and still are flooded and it's been 10mos. Although I won't delve into that madness. 2k will be just fine. They know what they are doing.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:41 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 11

Graphics weren't great in 2k9. They were good at certain angles, almost lifelike, but incredibly fake in others.

White players were improved but still far off. They had a hair animation for nash in 2k8 I think, but in 2k9 the other white players still had pasted on hair. Gasol, Dirk, etc all looked horrible and a large part was due to the hair they had
Old 08-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 17

Alot of time to see more just wait, I think it looks great
Old 08-22-2009, 07:22 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
Graphics weren't great in 2k9. They were good at certain angles, almost lifelike, but incredibly fake in others.

White players were improved but still far off. They had a hair animation for nash in 2k8 I think, but in 2k9 the other white players still had pasted on hair. Gasol, Dirk, etc all looked horrible and a large part was due to the hair they had
your kinda right about 2k9 but at least the player models had human skin the live 09 models looked from another planet

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »