Home

NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #25
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

I am impressed with the way the shoes look and how they seem to "touch" the ground. Lot of little things to be happy about in those pictures. I will say that VC/2K needs to include better noses in the engine. That's what is throwing the players off. Kobe's nostrils are suppose to be a few millimeters higher than the bridge with a nice flare out. In the 2K pic, he has a general nose that looks close enough. I will say that they look pretty great at any rate. Jason Richardson is PRETTY!!

I think I might have to scoop the PC version now. Especially with what this is looking like right now. Going to be a GREAT SEASON!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 12:59 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 4

Pics look great to me. They look a bit more life like compared to 2k9. 2k10 should be really good.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:49 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 41

Let's not look too much into these screens. There are a few tangible things we can say, but that's not much.

On the plus side, some faces, like J-Rich, look improved. Also, they finally got the Suns court right; it's been light-shaded in the paint since 2007-08, and after 2 releases of being wrong, 2K fixed it.

Also, please remember our first-look screens of 2K8 and how much people freaked out over those:

Regarding the "build," the IGN guys played a streamlined version with lower-resolution textures, but these screenshots are not from that session, so we don't know how composed they are.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:25 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 41

A few other comments before I go to bed:

Bad: Dwight Howard's arm sleeve looks like it will be white. Even if they change the color, I doubt they will have the correct texture (adidas Techfit).

Good: Look at the faces on the players as they watch a fastbreak dunk. That is one of the many things I love about those Richardson pics.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:26 AM   #29
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

I think it looks great.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:34 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 10

These look great. I am worried about what the IGN writer said about skin and eyes popping out in weird spots because 2K9 had the exact same thing. 2K9 also had players with their mouths straight and closed most of the time (even when running hard in action), and it looks like 2K10 will be the same way.

One thing I noticed (I haven't read the entire thread) is that the players have their compression shirts. Kobe and Dwight have theirs showing in the picture with everyone crowded in the paint.

Another thing is that the legs look a bit thick. Kobe and KG look a little off in their pic because their legs are big. 2K should remodel the lower half of the legs if they can.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:44 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 2
Post Re: NBA 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

great, i like it very much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 07:21 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 60
I see you, Rip!
Screenshots are looking alright, sure they'll get better like usual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »