Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #241
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

i just hope there is a way to choose between passes. Like bounce, chest, lob, lead, and maybe even flashy.

also if i drive to the lane, can I fake a pass, or do a fake behind the back with Rondo. Would be sweeet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #242
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Sort of. The dribble package you get is a function of your size, speed, and dribble rating. So playing with the ratings will construct your dribble package. The signature size ups are for certain superstars only and can't be assigned.
But can we assign signature superstar size-ups to created players? I size up a lot like LeBron

Also, hopefully this question is vague enough. So far we've seen, as far as I can tell, that:

LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Allen Iverson and
Deron Williams

have their own size-ups. Are there anymore players that do (we've also seen Rondo, Paul and Rose size-up, but I don't know if they were signature animations)?
Old 08-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #243
Rookie

OVR: 1

so will joe be able 2 do the moves at 20secs of this video in live10 ?
Old 08-15-2009, 07:05 PM   #244
Banned

OVR: 26

^I don't see why not... that was a simple pullback dribble into a left-right crossover... you could probably do that in Live 09.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #245
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
Eww, please don't tell me that Ray Allen and Rondo are going to be wearing green sleeves in Live 10. Is it too hard to make an option for white sleeves at home and black sleeves away?
We have two options for colored accessories:

Team = go with the team color at both home and away

Black = self explanatory.

Which do you prefer? If I put team on Ray Ray, he'll at least have white somewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #246
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
C'mon man, i'm not PR -- that's an insult
Lol none intended. Didn't you used to be community relations manager or something along those lines though which = PR.

I'm seriously loving the sound of that arrow indicating direction for the offensive player. Will make passing and dribbling more effective and like others have mentioned will assist in making both offense and defense more fun to play.

I'm hoping it's like real life where the jet quick guys like CP, rose etc where sometimes the defender knows exactly where they want to go but they are just too damn quick for the defender to do anything about it. With the true stars you often know exactly where they want to get on the floor and which move they would prefer to do but stopping them is a whole nother thing entirely.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #247
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
We have two options for colored accessories:

Team = go with the team color at both home and away

Black = self explanatory.

Which do you prefer? If I put team on Ray Ray, he'll at least have white somewhere.
Sort of confused here, so If I select black he will wear black sleeves home and away. Or just away?

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 08-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #248
Rookie

OVR: 12
Hey marcus or mike as yall continue to put new vids up can yall put up a real life clip of someone doing their size up move then drive the lane and dunk or drive the lane the pull up for a jumper then show a clip of live doing the same thing???

I think that would shut up some of the people in this forum who say stuff like in real life people don't do that or they don't sit there and dribble for a while then drive and shoot.

Obviously them people don't watch basketball but at the same time it would show us how much more authentic the game is to real life if yall do a comparison video.

Im not saying that it will be a perfect match to the video but i personally think it will be pretty damn close...cause we all know them nit pickers are gonna be like in the real life video lebron drove left and smashed it hard but in live's video lebron drove left and his foot didn't plant like in the real video. TOO FUNNY!!

Do anybody else think that would be a great idea??? so ea can show how much realistic their dribbles are this year.

Marcus do you think yall would be able to do this???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »