Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

Damn EA!
There were years over years were I could have spent countless months over playing their games...but just now when I barely have any time at all, they finally bring it on with new and absolutely great dev teams for their games...argh.

If I can enjoy Live10 (and FIFA) as much as I do Madden for now...oh dear...

And for what I saw and read so far, I am really happy that I planned my long holiday for the octobre *g*

@New live team:
Great work! As far as I know, Live hasn't changed the engine...but still the game looks completly different (in a positive way). Can't wait for more info...more blogs..more vids..the demo and finally holding the final build in my hands!
Old 08-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #234
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
the ai puts up a strong fight this year. In fact, most people were finding it too unforgiving and kept complaining to me that it was too hard. I think we found a good balance. If you execute properly, you'll find success but I guarantee that every game will be a challenge.

thats all i have been waiting to hear. A challenging game without a cheap A.I. Steph, please tell me the rubberband a.i. is gone.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 12

Hey marcus or mike as yall continue to put new vids up can yall put up a real life clip of someone doing their size up move then drive the lane and dunk or drive the lane the pull up for a jumper then show a clip of live doing the same thing???

I think that would shut up some of the people in this forum who say stuff like in real life people don't do that or they don't sit there and dribble for a while then drive and shoot.

Obviously them people don't watch basketball but at the same time it would show us how much more authentic the game is to real life if yall do a comparison video.

Im not saying that it will be a perfect match to the video but i personally think it will be pretty damn close...cause we all know them nit pickers are gonna be like in the real life video lebron drove left and smashed it hard but in live's video lebron drove left and his foot didn't plant like in the real video. TOO FUNNY!!

Do anybody else think that would be a great idea??? so ea can show how much realistic their dribbles are this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #236
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Hey Beluba, I just want to say great job so far! Love the gameplay improvements in Live 10.

Quick question, did you guys add any mid-air animations this year? For example, a player goes for a lay up then decided to pass...Does he do a special pass animation in mid air? or still default over the head pass animation still?

I like driving in the lane with a guard and drop the pass in the paint to the big guy for the flush...I hope this is in Live 10.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #237
MVP

OVR: 25

^ good question
Old 08-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #238
Pro

OVR: 60
Eww, please don't tell me that Ray Allen and Rondo are going to be wearing green sleeves in Live 10. Is it too hard to make an option for white sleeves at home and black sleeves away?
Old 08-15-2009, 04:51 PM   #239
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Hey Beluba, I just want to say great job so far! Love the gameplay improvements in Live 10.

Quick question, did you guys add any mid-air animations this year? For example, a player goes for a lay up then decided to pass...Does he do a special pass animation in mid air? or still default over the head pass animation still?

I like driving in the lane with a guard and drop the pass in the paint to the big guy for the flush...I hope this is in Live 10.
you'll get unique dish off or kick out passes if you break out of a dunk to pass the ball. You have to pass out before your guy is completely airborne though.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #240
Pro

OVR: 7

hey Beluba this might be off topic but do players fill the lane on a fast break and can you do quick touch passes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »