Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2009, 01:46 AM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
It's an "EA SPORTS" watermark. No, it won't be in-game. It's just on the videos that we release.
Can you answer another question i asked earlier today.. I see the sizeups but when are the quickstrikes accuring?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 01:47 AM   #162
Rookie

OVR: 7

loving the vids online should be fun...but um dynasty blog?
will this be before or after u all talk about
passing
shot arcs(since u all asked for our opinions)
shot controls
Old 08-15-2009, 02:30 AM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
That's for you guys to decide, not me.
sigh i figured you'd say something like that cmon steph u've played ur game i wud like 2 hear ur opinion n decision
Old 08-15-2009, 02:45 AM   #164
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grush5
sigh i figured you'd say something like that cmon steph u've played ur game i wud like 2 hear ur opinion n decision
Dude give it up there is no way anyone in his position would say anything on that topic because its a lose-lose situation. If he says "yeah our product kicks 2k's *** this year" people will see him as conceited and he can't say he feels his game is worse because he's be rubbishing his own product. Honestly some people act like Steph is some kid sitting at home talking about basketball videogames in his basement. The guy is a PR rep for the biggest videogame company in the world, stop asking questions that he simply can't answer and give the guy some credit for actually interacting with the community.

Also this thread has to have some of the lamest nitpicking nonsense i have ever seen and for some reason it is running rampart this year (it's always bad but this year seems much worse than normal). Sure it might not be perfect but what game is? Wait for the damn demo, rent the retail game and STFU. It's a damn videogame!!

What they have released looks impressive so far and it seems like they actually are making positive strides to releasing a great product.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:29 AM   #165
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Dude give it up there is no way anyone in his position would say anything on that topic because its a lose-lose situation. If he says "yeah our product kicks 2k's *** this year" people will see him as conceited and he can't say he feels his game is worse because he's be rubbishing his own product. Honestly some people act like Steph is some kid sitting at home talking about basketball videogames in his basement. The guy is a PR rep for the biggest videogame company in the world, stop asking questions that he simply can't answer and give the guy some credit for actually interacting with the community.

Also this thread has to have some of the lamest nitpicking nonsense i have ever seen and for some reason it is running rampart this year (it's always bad but this year seems much worse than normal). Sure it might not be perfect but what game is? Wait for the damn demo, rent the retail game and STFU. It's a damn videogame!!

What they have released looks impressive so far and it seems like they actually are making positive strides to releasing a great product.
When video games will reach ultimate realism and you wont notice the difference between reality and game, people will still complain. Heck, you have to hear this **** every day. People are trying to tell you who and what you are and you can tell them 1000x you are not this or that, but they still know better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 06:29 AM   #166
Pro

OVR: 14

Great work Marcus! Really appreciate the community interaction this year. Love the Rose VS Rondo vid.

One question that still came up. 09 had some issues with 3's from the corner. Many times the player had his foot on the 3pt line makin it a 2. Is it easier to navigate your player behind the arc in the corner?
Old 08-15-2009, 07:40 AM   #167
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungboss2011
Live is doin there thing, i might jus buy both games this year, but im gona wait til september to see some trailers and mayb a demo to really see what the games are about
I think almost every hoop fiend will end up getting both.

By the way Welcome to the OS Baby !!!!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 08-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #168
Banned

OVR: 26

I don't know why people assume someone won't like a game because it's not perfect and that person points out its flaws. We're just trying to bring the flaws to your attention so you can fix them.

We don't mind the mistakes, but there's no reason to not want them fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »