Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #169
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim
When video games will reach ultimate realism and you wont notice the difference between reality and game, people will still complain. Heck, you have to hear this **** every day. People are trying to tell you who and what you are and you can tell them 1000x you are not this or that, but they still know better.
I think it will happen in 12 years maybe sooner who knows?
Old 08-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #170
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmix411
Game. Set. Match.

Thank you.

Can we now put Rose's arc on a fadeaway to rest as the clip shows the exact same fall away to his right AND falling down. Same direction. Same arc. Same fall.

Just embedding for you gmix:

They even nailed his right hand "fake" before his last crossover.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 6

[quote=Jonesy;2040024453]Dude give it up there is no way anyone in his position would say anything on that topic because its a lose-lose situation. If he says "yeah our product kicks 2k's *** this year" people will see him as conceited and he can't say he feels his game is worse because he's be rubbishing his own product. Honestly some people act like Steph is some kid sitting at home talking about basketball videogames in his basement. The guy is a PR rep for the biggest videogame company in the world, stop asking questions that he simply can't answer and give the guy some credit for actually interacting with the community.[quote]

he dont gotta say "our game kicks 2ks ***" he can at least say "i tink the game has surpassed nba 2k9" or "no i dont think we've reched that level yet" he can be humble about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 12

i love it...from the dribbling to the crossovers to the fadeaway. It just seems like ea made sure that everything that needed fixed in 09 was fixed for live 10 with some extra additions that they haven't even told us yet. So far this is looking like the best live ea has ever made.
Now lets just hear about some OTP and how yall made that better cause i pretty much only play otp in 09 and nothing else. Hopefully live 10 will have me playing the dynasty this year cause in 09 it was wack in my opinion with no depth and too easy even on the hardest difficulty.
Speaking on the cpu being too easy in 09...marcus will the computer have better AI in live 10 and actually give us a challenge???
Old 08-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #173
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
i love it...from the dribbling to the crossovers to the fadeaway. It just seems like ea made sure that everything that needed fixed in 09 was fixed for live 10 with some extra additions that they haven't even told us yet. So far this is looking like the best live ea has ever made.
Now lets just hear about some OTP and how yall made that better cause i pretty much only play otp in 09 and nothing else. Hopefully live 10 will have me playing the dynasty this year cause in 09 it was wack in my opinion with no depth and too easy even on the hardest difficulty.
Speaking on the cpu being too easy in 09...marcus will the computer have better AI in live 10 and actually give us a challenge???
the ai puts up a strong fight this year. In fact, most people were finding it too unforgiving and kept complaining to me that it was too hard. I think we found a good balance. If you execute properly, you'll find success but I guarantee that every game will be a challenge.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #174
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
the ai puts up a strong fight this year. In fact, most people were finding it too unforgiving and kept complaining to me that it was too hard. I think we found a good balance. If you execute properly, you'll find success but I guarantee that every game will be a challenge.
Hi beluba I want to know will we be able to pin dunk or layup attempts off the backboard?
Old 08-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #175
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
Hi beluba I want to know will we be able to pin dunk or layup attempts off the backboard?
I've seen some great backboard pins in my games. It's rare but when you get them they're so gratifying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
I've seen some great backboard pins in my games. It's rare but when you get them they're so gratifying.
It should be rare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »