Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #177
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungMike
So like what is the big deal about this...I mean this is stuff 2K has been doing for a minute now and I feel like EA's motto this year is fundamentals!! Not sure what they are REALLY planning for but I want to see the BIG reveal this year and I kinda have an idea it will involve something DNA like...!
I hate to be so negative, but please go away, if your going to 2k up the forum with non-sense.

Unnecessary crap!

Live is back and yah! if the competition has done this and that. Thing is if it was done correctly and to perfection. It wouldn't be need in other games.

These guys have real time footplanting, DNA technology and other features that the competition has yet to get. So please no fanboy crap here.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #178
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Also, people have to stop blaming developers for "dunkfests." There's a Dunk Slider and it's there for a reason. ADJUST IT if you wanna see less dunks.

How much brain power does that require?
Theres only 1 slider for playing online right? ITs the Global slider if im right?
Old 08-11-2009, 10:39 PM   #179
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I not only promise it, I guarantee it.

Try it first thing in the demo.
Oh, I most definitely will. I'm getting Kobe first thing and attacking the rim. And my first demo impression will be the results of that action.

O, and those are some bold statements you've been making. You sir have been added to my sig.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 08-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #180
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronimous
Theres only 1 slider for playing online right? ITs the Global slider if im right?
If you don't want to be annoyed by unrealistic/unfair play, you should never set foot online against anyone you don't know.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Of course, the NBA saw a new way to market their golden boy. They couldn't give two sh*ts about Josh Smith, though.

Josh Smith not only invented and mastered it, but he has perfected it down to an art form.
Bill Russell wishes you all would just pipe down and understand there isn't anything new under the sun. "Josh Smith invented it" my foot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #182
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Snappin
Bill Russell wishes you all would just pipe down and understand there isn't anything new under the sun. "Josh Smith invented it" my foot.
lol, sure. A lumbering, unathletic (no disrespect, greatest defender of all time), 6'9 PF/C invented the chasedown.

He may have been the first player to use it (I'm sure you're thinking of the ONE clip in existence of Russell getting a chasedown block on a fast break and swatting it out of bounds, which he says a shot-blocker should never do), but Josh Smith was absolutely without a DOUBT the first player to make it part of his defensive arsenal.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #183
MVP

OVR: 15

The running seems a bit robotic. I mean they hustle animation looks awesome but afer they hustle for the ball, the players don't look in a rush to get into defend. They are running casually and sort of robotic.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #184
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
The running seems a bit robotic. I mean they hustle animation looks awesome but afer they hustle for the ball, the players don't look in a rush to get into defend. They are running casually and sort of robotic.

yep - that's what I noticed. On fast breaks, the players don't look like they're really sprinting at full speed - they're kind of just jogging casually - EA needs to add another level of running speed for fast breaks only - i want to see guys really sprinting to the hoop and running as hard as they can.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »