Home

NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #137
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Hustle Plays

stephensonmc, are my eyes deceiving me but do i see two broadcast angles? one, i believe, is lower than the other.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #138
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
That's our game this year. The days of driving and dunking are over.

I sincerely hope you're not just buttering us up haha, you're saying all the right things.

Man... authentic playbooks, DNA, OTP, not a dunkfest... I might be collecting unemployment by November.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #139
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
lol, you can't just ask them to post a certain blog next. They have stuff planned out ahead of time, and even if they didn't, they're not gonna do it because one person asked. Seriously...
There was no need to quote me my question was answered. At least i have an idea of when the emphasis on plays using the glass will be featured. Its just wishfull thinking on my part and something im looking forward to seeing.

It always good to ask for things, you never know what the developers have in store for us. Look at when someone asked for melo pics and they went up.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #140
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13

It's amazing how much smoother it looks. The one thing I want to see is passing. I remember last year that there were very few crisp passes. But from what I see here, I might have to get two NBA games, which I've never done before.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #141
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
It always good to ask for things, you never know what the developers have in store for us. Look at when someone asked for melo pics and they went up.
lol, why couldn't that possibly be a coincidence? Come on now...

And even if it wasn't (which is unlikely) requesting pictures is a whole lot different than requesting them to "put a blog up about [whatever] next."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 2

Live 10 is looking great so far. Those steals and dives for the ball look great, and are very well executed.

I do have a question though Marcus, can we expect to see for example Lebron do his signature block when he runs up behind someone on a fast break? (PAUSE) I would love to see him, or Dwight pin the ball against the back board on a fast break.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #143
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13

Seems like Peter Moore really has EA heading in the right direction. First NHL 09 then Madden 10 making major strides and NBA Live too. He must have been cracking skulls over there.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #144
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamiks
I do have a question though Marcus, can we expect to see for example Lebron do his signature block when he runs up behind someone on a fast break? (PAUSE) I would love to see him, or Dwight pin the ball against the back board on a fast break.
Off-topic, but please don't disrespect Josh Smith by calling the chasedown block "LeBron's signature block." That's just disgusting.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »