Home

NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsnestkc
I am not saying I am better than anyone. What I am saying is that there are more important things than sitting at your computer allday waiting on the next little piece of information from the dev team. Then when you get the info you complain about it or you are overly critical. These people do not have to spend their time telling us anything. They choose to do it. They do not have to take our suggestions or respond to us but they do. And how do we repay their kindness by whinning like girls. "You didn't post this friday" or "The color is off" or "This game sucks 2K is better". It is clear if the state of a video game is your biggest problem then you have it pretty good. In short I am saying "You are entitled to your opions. Please state them constructively. But, show some appreciation for what we do get from the Dev team because they don't OWE us anything but, a finished game in exchange for $60." I guess "a game" is not at the top of my list of worries after being layed off with a wife and 2 children to feed. What I am living is reallife not a GAME.
If people would realize it's the same song and dance every year, (especially with EA) then maybe 5 screenshots wouldn't get them so worked up. But people fall for it EVERY ... SINGLE ... YEAR.

I agree with what you're saying about the approach some take to give their opinions. Keep in mind that all you're doing is complaining about the way they complain in the same manner in which they complain... Which doesn't really help much either.

The internet has conditioned people to expect instant gratification via information. Sometimes people can't handle NOT getting that instant gratification.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by elev8rmuzik
If people would realize it's the same song and dance every year, (especially with EA) then maybe 5 screenshots wouldn't get them so worked up. But people fall for it EVERY ... SINGLE ... YEAR.

I agree with what you're saying about the approach some take to give their opinions. Keep in mind that all you're doing is complaining about the way they complain in the same manner in which they complain... Which doesn't really help much either.

The internet has conditioned people to expect instant gratification via information. Sometimes people can't handle NOT getting that instant gratification.
Touche my friend Touche...I conceed.
You are absolutly right I am complaining about complants.
Thank you for bringing me back to planet earth.
I just get frustated when people are starving in the world and others complain about things that don't seem as important.

But, I am willing to admit that I have to stooped to this level.
So, I apologize to all of those that my earlier post may have offended.

Thank you Dev team for taking the "EXTRA" steps (Blogging, posting screens early, interacting...). Because we know you really don't have to.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:30 PM   #307
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Then when you get the info you complain about it or you are overly critical. These people do not have to spend their time telling us anything. They choose to do it. They do not have to take our suggestions or respond to us but they do.
I see you're new. That's how things work here. To some extent I think that's part of why they (any dev,not just Live) come here. If people point stuff out now we won't have to wait months for a patch after the game comes out. I'm not gonna complain untill I see something that doesn't have work in progress written on it but I can understand why some do. Just want the game to be good so if they can it right now it's better than having to wait.

I know you're thinking they have people for this but they miss it. As to why the QA people and testers don't catch this stuff people here do I have no idea. MLB 2K9 first baseman incident being a shining example.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 1
i really love using the right thumbsticks for shakes. But loved 2k9. If they improve the gameplay and graphics..im switchin.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #309
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

cant wait to see the dynamic atmosphere changes
Old 07-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #310
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
I am not saying I am better than anyone. What I am saying is that there are more important things than sitting at your computer allday waiting on the next little piece of information from the dev team. Then when you get the info you complain about it or you are overly critical. These people do not have to spend their time telling us anything. They choose to do it. They do not have to take our suggestions or respond to us but they do. And how do we repay their kindness by whinning like girls. "You didn't post this friday" or "The color is off" or "This game sucks 2K is better". It is clear if the state of a video game is your biggest problem then you have it pretty good. In short I am saying "You are entitled to your opions. Please state them constructively. But, show some appreciation for what we do get from the Dev team because they don't OWE us anything but, a finished game in exchange for $60." I guess "a game" is not at the top of my list of worries after being layed off with a wife and 2 children to feed. What I am living is reallife not a GAME.
Amen to that. Took it right out of my mouth.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #311
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Well excuse me then, let's all apologize to you for using a sports game forum to talk about a sports video game. Let's apologize for engaging the developers and giving our vital feedback for something we are PAYING THEM MONEY FOR. It's in their BEST INTEREST to engage with us, criticism or not. We pay their salaries. The dev team that got laid off sucked so we didn't buy their game and they didn't get paid and got the can.

There's a new team that's doing the right thing. If Nba Live was competing with 2K the last few years I guarantee 2K would NOT be silent to it's customers like it is now and has been for the last several years.

So stop preaching to us how you think we're treating them bad. As far as I can see no one insulted anyone, no one was condescending to any developer. It's all been respect and constructive criticism.

If that bothers you too much don't read these forums and don't post completely off topic making me post off-topic.

these forums are about criticism and engaging developers and each other. It's what's fun about it. don't take that way.

/endrant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 06:11 AM   #312
Pro

OVR: 28

A lil late, but here is a good pic of Nash. And the whole "forearm being to long thing" i don't see it.
Edit: on second thought his arms are little shorter in real life, But you can see how built he is in this pic.

Last edited by RayDog253; 07-23-2009 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Trynna post a pic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »