Home

NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #105
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: HERE are your new NBA LIVE 10 Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr

This was my reference picture. I cant find youtube video but watching every Lakers game at home this season you see that the court and players are DIMMER compared to OTHER arenas. So if you compare it to the NBA LIVE 10 picture it is much brighter in the GAME.

My point of reference was the game.

Well, live since coming to next-gen has had vibrant and bright colors. Its just part of their visuals. Personally Ill take that over something super dark like in 2K8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #106
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Actually Live 09 had something that sounded similar. Wasn't perfect but got the job done. It wasn't arena specific or anything.
They did have the arena music scattered throughout the game in different arenas and it sounded good. I hope they expanded on it to make it sound even better. I also hope that they got the pa announcer to sound like the real pa announcers.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:

This was my reference picture. I cant find youtube video but watching every Lakers game at home this season you see that the court and players are DIMMER compared to OTHER arenas. So if you compare it to the NBA LIVE 10 picture it is much brighter in the GAME.

You're right the colors are a bit darker on the court too at staples. I can't get over how authentic the camera looks.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #108
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

here is where you made your mistake... that picture was taken form a digital camera that was zoomed in...and if you try zooming in your camera and taking a pic you will notice that your pic is ultimately dimmer that if you had take one without zooming. just try it you ll see what i mean. so yea as you can tell from the pic the photographer might have being pretty far away and had zoomed in to get a better pic...

Therefore this pic does not accurately show you the proper lighting in the staples center

hope this helps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 07-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #109
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

The Live screen may be brighter than the reference but you are wrong about Lakers court being dimmer. I just think the surroundings are darker. Lakers have this thing called "Lights Out" putting the spotlight back on the court. It's like Madison Square.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #110
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
here is where you made your mistake... that picture was taken form a digital camera that was zoomed in...and if you try zooming in your camera and taking a pic you will notice that your pic is ultimately dimmer that if you had take one without zooming. just try it you ll see what i mean. so yea as you can tell from the pic the photographer might have being pretty far away and had zoomed in to get a better pic...

Therefore this pic does not accurately show you the proper lighting in the staples center

hope this helps...

plus i made a comparison with those 2 pics a while ago and you can see so much detail in the live arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 07-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #111
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:

hope this helps...
At that height I don't think it's zoomed in, it's one of those free floating cameras I believe. though I could be wrong.

Anyhow, these nitpicks don't concern me, just conversation while we await the meat of the game.

I only care about going in and playing as my fav players in a real SIM way. I want to create experiences that are realistic and amazing. Dont care about lighting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #112
MVP

OVR: 25

The only tiniest thing that could be fixed is Jameer Nelson to the right. He can be a lil' bit thicker size-wise. He's actually stocky and built.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »