Home

NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #137
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA Live 10 Website Updated w/ Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I have to say these pics are very impressive. The one pic of the tip-off literally makes me want to play the game.

That is one thing they were missing last year. Their graphics did not inspire emotion. It left me disconnected from what was going on. It sounds crazy I know but that tip off pic seems to capture the emotional content of the situation. Either that or just need a nap....LOL

Players look like themselves and I can see some difference between them. Very nice. Comparitively speaking with live 09 I LOVE these player models.

Looks like a great year for hoops men.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 07-17-2009, 10:18 AM   #138
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

naahh u dont need a nap... i see what your saying. Although i think its the camera angle of the tip off that makes u feel the emotion Czar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 07-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 14
I'm really impressed so far. Marcus said that getting the lightning of the arenas right was a priority and it shows. The saturated colors pallete is a welcome addition as well, it brings more life to the overall presentation.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:35 AM   #140
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: HERE are your new NBA LIVE 10 Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2k8 CHAMP
Oh Lord
lol
Old 07-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 14
Hey Marcus, this is kinda off-topic, but since we're talking sig shoes, D-Wade annouced today that he's now a Jordan Brand athlete. Make sure he's at least weraing Jordan in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 10:41 AM   #142
Pro

OVR: 10

Sure is Da_Czar... Shall I be the first to call this development group the Bball developers "Dream Team"... Mike Wang (Jordan: Won a chip with 2k, building his legacy as a legend amoung the Hardcore), Ryan Santos (Magic Johnson: Key word... MAGIC, graphics are much improved and detailed), Marcus Stephenson (Pippen: Jordans running mate right here on OS), Sean O' Brian (The Coach: Chuck Daly... Man in charge), Matt Lefreinere (Larry Bird: Was overlooked cause the past lives, Larry was a Caucasion, looked over, until he played with that killer instanct), Jeff Antwi (Patrick Ewing: Lost with out Jordan in the NBA season aka past Live games, but Jordan brought him gold in the olympics. Mike Wang will do the same.), Novell Thomas (K.Malone: Same thing, lost without Jordan. But together won gold), Garreth Reeder (Chris Mullin:Outside shooter aka Online man, Outside connection)... lol, all in fun guys lol... NBA Live 10 Oct. 6th, My calender is marked!!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #143
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
Sure is Da_Czar... Shall I be the first to call this development group the Bball developers "Dream Team"... Mike Wang (Jordan: Won a chip with 2k, building his legacy as a legend amoung the Hardcore), Ryan Santos (Magic Johnson: Key word... MAGIC, graphics are much improved and detailed), Marcus Stephenson (Pippen: Jordans running mate right here on OS), Sean O' Brian (The Coach: Chuck Daly... Man in charge), Matt Lefreinere (Larry Bird: Was overlooked cause the past lives, Larry was a Caucasion, looked over, until he played with that killer instanct), Jeff Antwi (Patrick Ewing: Lost with out Jordan in the NBA season aka past Live games, but Jordan brought him gold in the olympics. Mike Wang will do the same.), Novell Thomas (K.Malone: Same thing, lost without Jordan. But together won gold), Garreth Reeder (Chris Mullin:Outside shooter aka Online man, Outside connection)... lol, all in fun guys lol... NBA Live 10 Oct. 6th, My calender is marked!!!!
LOL! that's actually pretty good, Hopefully they can bring home the gold this year
Old 07-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #144
Pro

OVR: 10

Thnks man. Took me like 10 min's as well because I wanted to add details as to why I chose the athlete.

P.s As stated Dwyane Wade is now Jordan Brand... MUST be in the game!!!! And can we Pleaseeee!!! See a pic of Dwyane... My fav player if you didn't already assume that. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »