Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #161
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroticomic
you mean PARTLY accurate rosters.
from what I have read on the rosters thread, there are TON of inconsistencies so far.
unacceptable.
This has become the most tired word around here over the past few months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #162
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarts2616
i've always wondered why companies simply don't use the demo feedbacks to work on patches for these games. consumers aren't spending hard earned money on demos of a game. i think it's bad business for the consumer to spend $60 on a game and then the company tells you "we are going to release our college football game but it's going to be broken for about 2 months." if you don't have access to down load patches and things you are really screwed out of that $60 dollars.

patches imo have become away for these companies to rush their products out the door less than 100% complete and then they throw us a bone 2-3 months later and say here's the real game we wanted to sale but we didn't have time initially to give you the best product possible for your money.

why not simply just push the release date of these games back per say 1 week before the start of a season. use the demo as a heavy hitter to gather feedback and things that need fixing. why on earth sale us games that you know right off the bat didn't have enough time in developement to warrant our $60 dollars.

then again you have consumers who are willing to ignore these things because it's doesn't effect them in the same manner it may effect others. they rip into the guy who feels he was letdown on a product if it doesn't have everything it was marketed to have from day one.

Why don't people understand that pushing back a release date only works for one year?

After that first year you go right back to the same amount of time to put the game together than you had in years past.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #163
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
why are you so angry at EA for this "Made Fresh Daily" Slogan, and not 2k for its "Living Rosters" slogan...
2K NEVER claimed that their "Living Rosters" would be updated daily. Meanwhile EA's main selling point is the "Freash Made Daily" 365 roster updates.....which is now turning out to be one big LIE.

Had EA's slogan been "Fresh Made Weekly"....then this would be a non issue.

EA is really dropping the ball on this one and taking another hit in the "trust" department AGAIN.

2 steps forward.....3 steps back.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:29 AM   #164
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by left4dead
2K NEVER claimed that their "Living Rosters" would be updated daily. Meanwhile EA's main selling point is the "Freash Made Daily" 365 roster updates.....which is now turning out to be one big LIE.

EA is really dropping the ball on this one and taking another hit in the "trust" department AGAIN.

did you read somewhere where I stated that 2k would update the rosters daily?? I thought the whole purpose of "Living Rosters" and having the 2k insider was to have the Rosters be accurate?? The rosters are FAR from accurate, thats why Rashidi and Nogsters rosters are so widely downloaded/popular...

You gotta read my man.. It's 3 steps backward because the "Made fresh Daily" is not fresh 1 week into the season?? come on guy...

Im done debating.. I love this game... lol... we have 2 excellent titles this year and i'm loving it.. Basketball gaming heaven... HOLLA...

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805

Last edited by rawdog805; 11-03-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #165
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

Exactly... call it "made fresh weekly"... or " made fresh,but will are still working on a few things so we are just gonna release half of the feature" excuses in my book
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2008, 01:44 AM   #166
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

You know Im glad that this is the only thing that you guys have to complain about... Because we could be complaining that this game is total garbage, like 08, 07 and 06 were in my opinion...

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Old 11-03-2008, 02:22 AM   #167
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
You know Im glad that this is the only thing that you guys have to complain about... Because we could be complaining that this game is total garbage, like 08, 07 and 06 were in my opinion...
The game plays great. EA's "Fresh Made Daily" PROPAGANDA is a joke.

I'm still baffled how they continue to run those 90 second commercials, yet that feature (aka their main selling point) is not even working cortectly.

Un-fricken-believable!
Old 11-03-2008, 02:43 AM   #168
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
AMEN!!!!

EA has deceived the public and customers with this "Fresh Made Daily" BS. It's almost a week into the regular season and there's been 1 half-assed DNA roster update thus far. I don't want to hear about any damn "kinks" or "we're getting used to this new feature -- be patient" nonsense. They should have ironed out the kinks and resolved the roster issues well before the 365 feature started.

I'm sick and tired of companies making lame EXCUSES for their unfinished, untested products. If this crap is not resolved within a few days....not only am I selling my copy of Live 09, I will NEVER purchase another NBA Live game ever game.

And this coming from someone who has purchased every EA/Live game ****** back to Lakers v Celtics.

SHAME ON YOU EA!!!!
lakers vs. celtics bulls vs. lakers ah those where the days!!! jordan's reverse was the move of all moves...lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »