Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #145
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Common sense would also say EA make sure if you advertise a feature to help push sales of your product that it should be tested through and through before putting it out on the market. When you buy something you expect it to work. PERIOD!!!!! Whether it be a toaster, deep freezer, car, ect. This game has been out almost a month and the features do not work properly. Think about it bateman11. Can you sit here and honestly say they did not know in-game replays were broken? That's an easy test. Can you say it could have easily been missed? Come on, if some are ok with that fine, but don't say people don't have common sense because they bought a purchase expecting it to work out of the box properly, which seems to happen often with an EA based sports titles as of late not working as advertised then we the consumer have to wait to get a patch well into the season. Peace!!!!
i totally agree with you man. I bought this game because of the 365 feature,and it hasn't worked since I bought it.I look today and all the team's dna tendencies are the same. there are rewind games missing or not even available,it is crazy.Yet you see commercials with 365 "MADE FRESH DAILY" on every NBA game telecast. I am getting fed up with EA sports.They used to be one of my favorite game producers, now it seems they are a hype machine that can't back it up.I turned in Madden 09,and it looks like Live is headed back as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
.I look today and all the team's dna tendencies are the same. there are rewind games missing or not even available,it is crazy.Yet you see commercials with 365 "MADE FRESH DAILY" on every NBA game telecast. I am getting fed up with EA sports..

another great point.

all u see are MADE FRESH DAILY commercials hawking their game, yet people will go buy it and NOT get MADE FRESH DAILY.

how can they with a good conscious, put that commercial on the air, knowing the feature is NOT ready, a month after release?

Misleading and EA should be accountable.
I spent almost 200 dollars on ea games this year, all went back.
Madden, Live, Tiger...

I have a right to be po'd and complain, I just hope i can stop people from wasting money on them as well.

Last edited by neuroticomic; 11-02-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #147
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaddog
Glad you told me the ignor list. Thanks man... I'll do that.
Makes life easier. Just get to filter out the ridiculous agenda's people keep trying to push, in the name of "helping" other gamers out there.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:26 PM   #148
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroticomic
another great point.

all u see are MADE FRESH DAILY commercials hawking their game, yet people will go buy it and NOT get MADE FRESH DAILY.

how can they with a good conscious, put that commercial on the air, knowing the feature is NOT ready, a month after release?

Misleading and EA should be accountable.
I spent almost 200 dollars on ea games this year, all went back.
Madden, Live, Tiger...

I have a right to be po'd and complain, I just hope i can stop people from wasting money on them as well.

There is a point where it becomes spamming, and please dont cross that line
Old 11-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #149
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
There is a point where it becomes spamming, and please dont cross that line
i don't know about spamming KDRE,but honestly bro,this stuff is upsetting. You go and spend your hard earned cash on a game because of a great feature,and the feature doesn't work,it is upsetting.I want 365 to work,it is an exciting exclusive feature and on top of that it is ground breaking....but it is a little frustrating when it was advertised and hyped and it is not working.

If people want to show their frustrations, I see no problem with it. As long as it's not the brain washing "2k/EA is better" crap then I'm all for it. I own both games and both have serious flaws so I'm not on either side.But I have been playing EA basketball since the Lakers vs Celtic days of the Genesis,and I hope to see Live returned to former glory.But right now,I as a consumer am angry my feature is not working,and I am truly feeling a little shafted. I really haven't seen an explanation about missing rewind games yet either.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #150
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaddog
I agree with just about everything you said. Well said. I'm upset too. But we're talking about a videogame...a toy. As for bashing people. I don't know about that. Think about a person getting fired from a job and then everyday they're back on the job site each day afterwards making negative comments about their boss, co-workers, etc. You feel for the guy, but after awhile it gets annoying. It's time for them to get over it and move on.

So when someone says that they are "no longer playing the game", but keeps coming back with negative stuff, you feel for them, but it does become annoying... like a child throwing a temper tantrum. They need to move on. On the outside, that may sound like someone taking EA's side, but it's not. It's just being an adult about the situation.
I probably should have mentioned that if this feature get's fixed and proven to be a success and works out I will repurchase this game used or off of Craigslist. I understand where you are coming from when it get's old continuing smashing the game over and over. But I personally hope it works out to be a great feature. Peace!!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #151
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
i don't know about spamming KDRE,but honestly bro,this stuff is upsetting. You go and spend your hard earned cash on a game because of a great feature,and the feature doesn't work,it is upsetting.I want 365 to work,it is an exciting exclusive feature and on top of that it is ground breaking....but it is a little frustrating when it was advertised and hyped and it is not working.

If people want to show their frustrations, I see no problem with it. As long as it's not the brain washing "2k/EA is better" crap then I'm all for it. I own both games and both have serious flaws so I'm not on either side.But I have been playing EA basketball since the Lakers vs Celtic days of the Genesis,and I hope to see Live returned to former glory.But right now,I as a consumer am angry my feature is not working,and I am truly feeling a little shafted. I really haven't seen an explanation about missing rewind games yet either.
Post your frustrations but

1.Don't do it when you completely ignored the wishlist thread

2. Continue to do it when its becoming a distraction to the boards

at that point you're there just posting out of anger instead of looking for a solution.

As I said plenty of times, EA has to deal with the trust that they lost in the fans over the years.

We know EA is having technical issues, its been discussed in here ad nauseum...

at this point what are you looking for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #152
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Post your frustrations but

1.Don't do it when you completely ignored the wishlist thread

2. Continue to do it when its becoming a distraction to the boards

at that point you're there just posting out of anger instead of looking for a solution.

As I said plenty of times, EA has to deal with the trust that they lost in the fans over the years.

We know EA is having technical issues, its been discussed in here ad nauseum...

at this point what are you looking for?
a quick solution...lol just have to work on my patience i guess..lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »