Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #137
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaddog
You know Neuroticomic, I'm beginning to wish the moderator bans you. You're not playing the game anymore, but keep posting negative things everywhere you look about Live. You're like a little neurotic gnat. GO AWAY!!!
Some people simply can't help themselves. His agenda is clear, and his only goal is obviously to further that agenda at all opportunities. Just do what I do and add him to your ignor list. That way you won't have to sort through his jibberish.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:58 PM   #138
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
They do now anyway. That's my biggest complaint about the game. Other than that the game is still great.
Thats what im saying.
Hopefully the update makes a difference!
Old 11-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Some people simply can't help themselves. His agenda is clear, and his only goal is obviously to further that agenda at all opportunities. Just do what I do and add him to your ignor list. That way you won't have to sort through his jibberish.
Glad you told me the ignor list. Thanks man... I'll do that.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #140
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroticomic
you mean PARTLY accurate rosters.
from what I have read on the rosters thread, there are TON of inconsistencies so far.
unacceptable.
As I stated before I purchased the game and after numerous functions that were advertised did not work I got rid of my purchase. I am somewhat disgusted because it is always an excuse from EA. Personally it was a lot of good things about Live 09 that I did like but their were a lot more that I didn't. If I spend $60 plus on a game that states certain things are going to happen then I expect them. I can see were neuroticomic has some dislike for what has happened. Come on fellows, we are a week into the season and the rosters are inaccurate, PS3 in-game replays are jacked up, DNA is not working. We as consumers I feel have a right to be somewhat upset. Especially when commercials are being ran about this great feature that to this date does not even work. Now if EA had said on back of the box some of these features are probably not going to work right away, also if EA had of mentioned the DNA is gonna kick in maybe 3-5 games in then at lot of consumers probably would have been a little more forgiving. When all is said and done and at the end of the day. The advertised features are not working/or not working properly, nor are the rosters accurate. Is that a true statement? Correct me if I am wrong. Every game that I have purchased made by EA this year had a "MAJOR GAMEPLAY FLAW" A lot of you fellow gamers seem to say oh it will get fixed with a patch so don't worry. But why get upset and bash other posters because they feel decieved/mislead about their purchase. That, I just do not understand. Maybe some value the dollar more than others, just my 2 cents. Peace!!!!!

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 11-02-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:43 PM   #141
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

^You just have to be patient. They have put out their best product in years. These people aren't perfect and any new system is going to have problems. I mean, I think EA figured people would have enough common sense to know this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
As I stated before I purchased the game and after numerous functions that were advertised did not work I got rid of my purchase. I am somewhat disgusted because it is always an excuse from EA. Personally it was a lot of good things about Live 09 that I did like but their were a lot more that I didn't. If I spend $60 plus on a game that states certain things are going to happen then I expect them. I can see were neuroticomic has some dislike for what has happened. Come on fellows, we are a week into the season and the rosters are inaccurate, PS3 in-game replays are jacked up, DNA is not working. We as consumers I feel have a right to be somewhat upset. Especially when commercials are being ran about this great feature that to this date does not even work. Now if EA had said on back of the box some of these features are probably not going to work right away, also if EA had of mentioned the DNA is gonna kick in maybe 3-5 games in then at lot of consumers probably would have been a little more forgiving. When all is asid and done and at the end of the day. The advertised features are not working/or not working properly, nor are the rosters accurate. Is that a true statement? Correct me if I am wrong. Every game that I have purchased made by EA this year had a "MAJOR GAMEPLAY FLAW" A lot of you fellow gamers seem to say oh it will get fixed with a patch so don't worry. But why get upset and bash other posters because they feel decieved/mislead about their purchase. That, I just do not understand. Maybe some value the dollar more than others, just my 2 cents. Peace!!!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #143
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
^You just have to be patient. They have put out their best product in years. These people aren't perfect and any new system is going to have problems. I mean, I think EA figured people would have enough common sense to know this.
Common sense would also say EA make sure if you advertise a feature to help push sales of your product that it should be tested through and through before putting it out on the market. When you buy something you expect it to work. PERIOD!!!!! Whether it be a toaster, deep freezer, car, ect. This game has been out almost a month and the features do not work properly. Think about it bateman11. Can you sit here and honestly say they did not know in-game replays were broken? That's an easy test. Can you say it could have easily been missed? Come on, if some are ok with that fine, but don't say people don't have common sense because they bought a purchase expecting it to work out of the box properly, which seems to happen often with an EA based sports titles as of late not working as advertised then we the consumer have to wait to get a patch well into the season. Peace!!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:06 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
As I stated before I purchased the game and after numerous functions that were advertised did not work I got rid of my purchase. I am somewhat disgusted because it is always an excuse from EA. Personally it was a lot of good things about Live 09 that I did like but their were a lot more that I didn't. If I spend $60 plus on a game that states certain things are going to happen then I expect them. I can see were neuroticomic has some dislike for what has happened. Come on fellows, we are a week into the season and the rosters are inaccurate, PS3 in-game replays are jacked up, DNA is not working. We as consumers I feel have a right to be somewhat upset. Especially when commercials are being ran about this great feature that to this date does not even work. Now if EA had said on back of the box some of these features are probably not going to work right away, also if EA had of mentioned the DNA is gonna kick in maybe 3-5 games in then at lot of consumers probably would have been a little more forgiving. When all is asid and done and at the end of the day. The advertised features are not working/or not working properly, nor are the rosters accurate. Is that a true statement? Correct me if I am wrong. Every game that I have purchased made by EA this year had a "MAJOR GAMEPLAY FLAW" A lot of you fellow gamers seem to say oh it will get fixed with a patch so don't worry. But why get upset and bash other posters because they feel decieved/mislead about their purchase. That, I just do not understand. Maybe some value the dollar more than others, just my 2 cents. Peace!!!!!
I agree with just about everything you said. Well said. I'm upset too. But we're talking about a videogame...a toy. As for bashing people. I don't know about that. Think about a person getting fired from a job and then everyday they're back on the job site each day afterwards making negative comments about their boss, co-workers, etc. You feel for the guy, but after awhile it gets annoying. It's time for them to get over it and move on.

So when someone says that they are "no longer playing the game", but keeps coming back with negative stuff, you feel for them, but it does become annoying... like a child throwing a temper tantrum. They need to move on. On the outside, that may sound like someone taking EA's side, but it's not. It's just being an adult about the situation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »