Home

FIFA 09 Producer Interview: Dave Rutter

This is a discussion on FIFA 09 Producer Interview: Dave Rutter within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-01-2008, 10:44 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
And I've been playing Euro for about a week now, and I still haven't had one penalty called on the computer (except offsides)
Old 07-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #18
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
Fifa 09 has me excited!

Quote:
We have also introduced a new system this year which enables the goalkeeper to react to what is occurring on the field in real-time. So if the goalkeeper makes a dive and realizes he’s not going to save the ball he can half change his mind to try to get an arm or a leg out to try to at least deflect the ball to make the save.
Nice!

Only 4 years in Be a Pro mode?? Little dissapointed with this. I was hoping for more.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:07 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Ok, I live for these fifa games, and only ever really play manager mode. I have been waiting for something where manager mode is focused around a single created player, which it sounds like they have done with be a pro.

However, why can you only do 4 seasons?!?! Thats the worst news I have heard yet, 4 seasons, wtf?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #20
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: FIFA 09 Producer Interview: Dave Rutter

Yeh , seems odd they would limit it to 4 yrs but thats still a lot of games if you play them all, throw in some internationals hopefully on top.
It may just make you play again with a different position, a defender perhaps? lets see you get a call up as a Centre half
Old 07-01-2008, 03:46 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3
Can we get all the English Premier League stadiums, or all the stadiums for the greatest leagues in 360 and PS3 version?
White Hart Lane must be there please ;-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #22
Pro

ddtrane's Arena

OVR: 7
Can't wait for this puppy to be released.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
are they still selling their soul to the s*n? if thats what I have to have my name sprawled over in manager mode, then I'll still be going for PES. If not, then it may be the first time since 2002 that I have chosen FIFA first, looks like it could be a pretty good game
Old 07-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #24
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
that's kinda scary he didn't know what a quick restart was.

hopefully the euro 2008 generic stadia are in the game instead of that goddamned estadio de la artes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »