Home

Major League Baseball 2K8 360 Impressions

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K8 360 Impressions within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Major League Baseball 2K8 Impressions

fyi joba isnt in the pen anymore Hank S opened his mouth about that and Joe Giradi was quick to correct him, Joba is a starter
Old 02-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #138
R**k**

Diesel3649's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWrightWay
fyi joba isnt in the pen anymore Hank S opened his mouth about that and Joe Giradi was quick to correct him, Joba is a starter
Thanks for the clarification, looking forward to seeing him, kid's got tons of talent.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #139
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWrightWay
Really, that news to me. Everything I've read so far has Joba as our 8th inning guy
Old 02-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #140
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20

Please guys, not the blue bats again!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #141
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

Don't you guys want it to be real ? I suppose some don't care but i think and for me anyway it just doesn't feel right. Do you think the Yankees would bat ARod leadoff or the Mets have J.Reyes bat clean up ? No, never in real life, this is what get when the ai controls the lineups and such, and there for you won't get realistic stats or games and it takes the fun out of it for me anyways. I just don't understand why they can't do this? I'll hold out hope until the game comes out or maybe they make a patch for it and i am sorry for being an *** about it , i was just looking so foward to it because last year i didn't get 2k7 cause of this problem and they supposedly didn't fix it this year either, which is why i'm upset about it.But i will get over it in time. and i really do love baseball espelly the sim kind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #142
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mniner2003
Please guys, not the blue bats again!
Brother, I will take pink bats as long as they SOUND like bats!!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #143
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendog691
Don't you guys want it to be real ? I suppose some don't care but i think and for me anyway it just doesn't feel right. Do you think the Yankees would bat ARod leadoff or the Mets have J.Reyes bat clean up ? No, never in real life, this is what get when the ai controls the lineups and such, and there for you won't get realistic stats or games and it takes the fun out of it for me anyways. I just don't understand why they can't do this? I'll hold out hope until the game comes out or maybe they make a patch for it and i am sorry for being an *** about it , i was just looking so foward to it because last year i didn't get 2k7 cause of this problem and they supposedly didn't fix it this year either, which is why i'm upset about it.But i will get over it in time. and i really do love baseball espelly the sim kind.
Is that really going to happen?? I never played 2k7 so I wouldn't know. I just find it hard to believe that the CPU logic would bat Arod leadoff and especially Jose Reyes cleanup for any reason. I could be wrong though as I have never played the game.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #144
Pro

TeixeiraFanatic's Arena

OVR: 14

A little off topic but it still goes with the lineup bug. I was playing MLB Power Pros today, also made by 2K, and I did a fantasy draft in my franchise. I go to play my first game and guess who's batting lead-off for the cpu? None other than David Wright!

I started thinking and yes he's great contact and a little speed but come on, lead-off? I'm starting to think that 2K is having some problems with the cpu's lineup decisions. I'm getting pretty concerned and I'm kinda mad you can only adjust there lineup before a game. This really getting old.
NCAA: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »