Home

Mike Brown Fired Per ESPN

This is a discussion on Mike Brown Fired Per ESPN within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: should mike brown be fired
yes 46 61.33%
no 29 38.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
fire mike brown?

should the lakers fire mike brown? I say yes the more i hear and see the more i think mike brown is a terable coach and the more i think mike brown is a lot of the lakers proble. He changes the rotaion to much he dosnt know how to use guys he is not playing jamison enough also brown plays the starters to many minutes last year he whould play black and fisher or latter affter the trade that got sessions he would play sessions and blak at the same time witch is stupid yes i know that denver plays tei lawson and andrew miller together sometimes but that different becuase both of them are good and it works blak sucks so it dosnt work to play too point gurades at the same time. When you hear what he says affter games it semes like he dosnt now what he is doing and dosnt now how to make adjustmest. I thought he should have been fired last year the lakers have alrease been kind of inconsecte even tho they are alrease good but it semes like they have bad loses way more offten with him then when they had phile. First game this year they lost to dallas without dirk and without chris chamen without those guys dallas sucks and lakers should have blowen them out. Then they lose agesnt portland who proble wont even make the playoffs this year. Also what makes me mad is the lakers should have singed rick aleman last year he has alrease been a great underated coach i would say he is proble the most underated coach in sports history.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: fire mike brown?

Fire your english teachers.

Fire Brown after 2 games?

Spoiler

Old 11-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Spoiler
Old 11-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #4
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
should the lakers fire mike brown? I say yes the more i hear and see the more i think mike brown is a terable coach and the more i think mike brown is a lot of the lakers proble. He changes the rotaion to much he dosnt know how to use guys he is not playing jamison enough also brown plays the starters to many minutes last year he whould play black and fisher or latter affter the trade that got sessions he would play sessions and blak at the same time witch is stupid yes i know that denver plays tei lawson and andrew miller together sometimes but that different becuase both of them are good and it works blak sucks so it dosnt work to play too point gurades at the same time. When you hear what he says affter games it semes like he dosnt now what he is doing and dosnt now how to make adjustmest. I thought he should have been fired last year the lakers have alrease been kind of inconsecte even tho they are alrease good but it semes like they have bad loses way more offten with him then when they had phile. First game this year they lost to dallas without dirk and without chris chamen without those guys dallas sucks and lakers should have blowen them out. Then they lose agesnt portland who proble wont even make the playoffs this year. Also what makes me mad is the lakers should have singed rick aleman last year he has alrease been a great underated coach i would say he is proble the most underated coach in sports history.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
Banned

ok i now i suck at spelling just answer the question should mike brown be fired? I think he should and i am not going on just 2 games i thought he should have never been hierd to beging with and i thought he did a bad job last year and should have not even mad it passed last year i have seen enough of this terable terable coach
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

Yes, its clear this team sucks and will suck for the remaining 80 games. Might as well move em out of LA and let the Clippers run the town.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #7
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Old 11-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #8
Banned

I am not saying the clipers are better then the lakers and that the lakers should move out of town lol. I just dont understand why people are deffending mike brown and i dont mean just on 2 games this year but even last year am i the only one that fells like mike brown is a bad bad coach and that the lakers would be better off with someone else coaching them i dont think the lakers players have much respect for mike brown ether.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »