Home

New Basketball RPG Start in High School and go to the Pros as a coach or a player!

This is a discussion on New Basketball RPG Start in High School and go to the Pros as a coach or a player! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

OVR: 1
New Basketball RPG Start in High School and go to the Pros as a coach or a player!

http://www.simsportsworld.com/forum/...referrerid=320 - My referral link

When/if you join contact me in the game (my name is Gluecows) and I can help you with any questions you have.

Do you like basketball/football/baseball? Do you like online games? Do you like to create your own basketball/baseball/football players and guide them through their careers from high school to college? Or are you a head coach type of guy? Do you want to coach the top college basketball programs in america like Duke? Kansas? North Carolina? Well this game has them all! You can even coach fictitious professional/college teams or high schools! Interested already? Then read below! I will give you a little more insight on the game!

It's an old MMORPG starting over. It's 100x better than Cyber dunk or GLB. You can create coaches and/or players. As a player, you start off in high school then move through hs to college then the pros. You can coach HS, college, or the pros. You can put in game plans for your team to decide how they play in a game. You can also have team practices to see how good your roster is. We are currently in the middle of the SBA (pro basketball league) draft. The user base is growing rapidly. The third season is about to start in a few days, so if you want to join, then join quick! For games, there will eventually be a live play by play like GLB (they have it right now, but it isn't perfected) and possibly animations so you can actually watch a game! You can watch your own created players face off against other people's players from around the world! Or you can watch your teams and guide them to a championship! In high school there is a tournament with all the state champions to determine an overall high school champion, and in college, there is a 64-team tournament like march madness and In the pros, there will just be normal playoffs. Season 3 for basketball and the FIRST season of football starts around september 3rd due to the hurricane. Baseball will be released mid-september.

If you can, when you sign up, please put Gluecows as your referrer when you sign up OR click the link at the top of the page.

Last edited by gluecows; 11-05-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

Re: New Basketball RPG Start in High School and go to the Pros as a coach or a player

ugh sorry about the name can a mod fix the title for me? thanks
Old 09-07-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: New Basketball RPG Start in High School and go to the Pros as a coach or a player

The "random question" part of the registration has me absolutely baffled. I don't know if I'm just stupid, or what but I can't figure it out.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #4
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

http://www.simsportsworld.com/forum/...referrerid=320

Football is finally out and fully running. feel free to join. The sim looks great with real to life football results. Screen shots coming in a second!

there are plenty of SFL (sim football league) teams to coach and even own and plenty of tier 1 (top division 1 irl) teams to coach and a bunch of tier 2/3 (lower division 1 irl) teams to coach.

and a plethora of HS teams to coach.

you can make players at the HS level, or college level. Also, the SFL is full but players are willing to hand out pro players for free to new users.

any questions just sign up and message me in the game (Gluecows)
Old 11-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
Rookie

gluecows's Arena

Now is the perfect time to join! SSW wants new people here!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclem92
The "random question" part of the registration has me absolutely baffled. I don't know if I'm just stupid, or what but I can't figure it out.
lol. Mine was easy.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:53 AM   #7
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclem92
Nope It just makes you a Athlete or Derrick Rose..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 12-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
reo
Pro

reo's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluecows
http://www.simsportsworld.com/forum/...referrerid=320

Football is finally out and fully running. feel free to join. The sim looks great with real to life football results. Screen shots coming in a second! The site is a disaster to get through. I had a hard time finding the information I needed. Enjoy the referrer points
Screen shots? lol, it's text based, screen shots don't help, I prefer GLB, this was a real disappointment. Good idea though. Good job selling the game as well(to get your points).

Last edited by reo; 12-17-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: add/fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »