Home

Nicktoons MLB Review

This is a discussion on Nicktoons MLB Review within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #9
Staff Writer

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadia147
"Quick Play is the standard exhibition mode, but instead of playing with a regular MLB team, you draft Nicktoons to fill certain holes in the lineup".
Wouldn't it have made more since toplay with a Nick Team, and draft MLB players to fill the spots?
How am I going to know if Sponge Bob hits more homers that Stimpy? But I would know that Derek Jeter is a better SS than say Joe Blow.
They give ratings for the Nick characters--a 5 star system like in Bigs 2. How they found out who had the most power, contact, speed, etc. is anyone's guess.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #10
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Nicktoons MLB Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPRoark
They give ratings for the Nick characters--a 5 star system like in Bigs 2. How they found out who had the most power, contact, speed, etc. is anyone's guess.
Logic? Sponge Bob for example is a sponge so probably doesn't have much power but is likely a good fielder because he absorbs things.

Only store that had this to rent had it for the Wii so I don't know the actual ratings but that seems to make sense.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #11
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
I like the draft a team feature. Reminds me of Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball for the NES.

Yooooooooooooo!! i wasted so many hours of my childhood playing this game. My grams got it for my birthday and i remember thinking it was gonna be stupid. Put it in finally and fell in love immediately. Very slept on game
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »