Home

OOTP 21 - Perfect Team - Do Tell (Brag or Cry)

This is a discussion on OOTP 21 - Perfect Team - Do Tell (Brag or Cry) within the OOTP Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-15-2020, 07:11 PM   #1
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20
OOTP 21 - Perfect Team - Do Tell (Brag or Cry)

Full into week 4 of Perfect Team. Currently sitting in Rookie 79 league and i'm doing fairly well. Truth be said, I wanted to rack up some points before I went ahead and loaded my Rookie team with Golds.

I'm going full "No Money Spent" (NMS) as previous years!

Please add me as a friend Runn1st so we can then add each other as preferred to play with friends. We will then be placed in leagues together if we are a match in roster/performance strength.

To add a friend: From the OOTP Perfect Team Screen -> Click on Main--> Perfect Team Home Screen-->Click on the Universe box-->Click on Managers and Rankings section-->fill in User Search-->far right Click Add as Friend

Cheers!

Last edited by RunN1st; 04-15-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2020, 01:22 PM   #2
Pro

parent22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OOTP 21 - Perfect Team - Do Tell (Brag or Cry)

Hey man, nice to have a fellow OOTP player! I play Perfect Team with a no money spent team also. I think it’s a waste to spend money on “Ultimate Team” modes. But Perfect Team is by far the most fun I’ve ever had with a mode like that. It’s just really fun, and it relieves my days as a kid collecting baseball cards. All that plus OOTP’s sim engine. But yeah, when I get the chance for sure I’ll add you.

Right now I’m in iron because I pre-ordered and I’m a returning user, so I got a bunch of gold cards to start out with. This perfect team is by far better than 19 or 20’s perfect team, there’s just a lot more to do. Right now I’m set to get promoted, but I don’t know how long that’s gonna hold up.

Overall it’s just nice to play Perfect Team before I get into my real game that I invest a ton of time into. I love just popping in and playing, and it’s not as much of a grind as MUT or MyTeam.
Old 04-16-2020, 03:53 PM   #3
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

I took last year off but I'm back this year. The highlight of my PT history was winning the WS with my Gold Team on OOTP '19.

Wish we could set up a private league and/or tourney but maybe next year!
Old 04-16-2020, 04:52 PM   #4
Pro

parent22's Arena

I took a break from Perfect Team in OOTP 20 from December to OOTP 21's release as I wanted to invest time into my Tigers franchise, and then I checked it again. And oh my I had so many Perfect Points. I think that I had 365,000 PP, so I bought a ton of diamond and gold packs. My OOTP 20 PT is now so much better than ever team I've ever managed or coached, and it's nice dominating people. That being said, I still like OOTP 21 PT a ton better than OOTP 20.

Who's your best player? Mine is a 92 OVR Ozzie Albies that I got once, and then the game glitched, took away the PP used to buy him, and din't give me Ozzie Albies. I didn't report it because it was pretty minor, but it was still pretty annoying.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:37 PM   #5
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

Don't laugh but it's Mike Soroka (89) Gold.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2020, 06:20 PM   #6
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
Don't laugh but it's Mike Soroka (89) Gold.
No, that's totally fine! Soroka is a great player all around, so I'm sure that the card is pretty good. How many PP do you have? A diamond player on a good day can go for 5,000 PP on auctions.

Did you buy OOTP 20 and not play PT? Or did you just not buy the game?

Also I listen to OOTP Now and they said that some big changes are coming to PT tonight, and I'm excited for that.
Old 04-16-2020, 10:28 PM   #7
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
No, that's totally fine! Soroka is a great player all around, so I'm sure that the card is pretty good. How many PP do you have? A diamond player on a good day can go for 5,000 PP on auctions.

Did you buy OOTP 20 and not play PT? Or did you just not buy the game?

Also I listen to OOTP Now and they said that some big changes are coming to PT tonight, and I'm excited for that.
I’m sitting at 1,600 PP - needed a catcher and went after Posey in the auction house but someone snatched him up at 602 PP and I bid 601. That person got lucky or he knew how to beat me to the click.

I didn’t buy it last year because my work schedule was insane.

Watched the show tonight and I’m excited about the Negro League cards.
Old 04-17-2020, 09:48 AM   #8
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
I’m sitting at 1,600 PP - needed a catcher and went after Posey in the auction house but someone snatched him up at 602 PP and I bid 601. That person got lucky or he knew how to beat me to the click.

I didn’t buy it last year because my work schedule was insane.

Watched the show tonight and I’m excited about the Negro League cards.
I barely even have time to play PT with my work also. That’s too bad about the Posey card. Definitely great to teach my kids about what Jackie Robinson and the Negro League players did for baseball, especially Jackie Robinson. I haven’t seen Perfect Team after the TWIPT but I will check out tonight if I have time.

I also friended you, I’m WhiteSoxFan101.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball »