Home

What about NHL 2k10 for 2016-2017 season

This is a discussion on What about NHL 2k10 for 2016-2017 season within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2016, 08:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What about NHL 2k10 for 2016-2017 season

Hey guys,

I loved playing my NHL 2k10 for Xbox 360 last year but have not seen any roster updates for the 2016-2017 season out for that console as well any chance to replicate the new season schedule for this year is season mode and using the new teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 01:09 PM   #2
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What about NHL 2k10 for 2016-2017 season

I'll be posting one FOR FREE after the 1st week or 2 of the season--I have all the updates and rookies made to date. I just need to fix the lines and tweak the AHL.

I unfortunately can't create the NHL schedule but you can substitute in teams for season/franchise mode

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 09-30-2016, 02:54 PM   #3
Rookie

Awesome Elliot love your work so far hey how do you design your rosters and how do you substitute teams and is it possible to replicate this season's schedule?
Old 10-01-2016, 06:58 AM   #4
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOLEliot
I'll be posting one FOR FREE after the 1st week or 2 of the season--I have all the updates and rookies made to date. I just need to fix the lines and tweak the AHL.

I unfortunately can't create the NHL schedule but you can substitute in teams for season/franchise mode
I wish we could play this on the xbox one, UGH.

I loaded up 2k10 a few weeks back on the 360 I have up stairs. It's tough on the eyes now a days LOL, but still plays great. I need to get a classic controller and play 2k11 I picked up for the wii u last year. Yes, no rosters, but fantasy draft season would work.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 10-01-2016, 08:23 AM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOLEliot
I just need to fix the lines and tweak the AHL.
But don't you find these two things to be time killers? I understand some guys like to play the minors, but predominantly I think most are all about the NHL. Further, with the lines changing so often in the NHL, why not let the game do the auto line filling?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 04:34 PM   #6
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
But don't you find these two things to be time killers? I understand some guys like to play the minors, but predominantly I think most are all about the NHL. Further, with the lines changing so often in the NHL, why not let the game do the auto line filling?

I know...I like to have the lines complete at the beginning of the year and then most of the AHL guys ready if there's a call up. I also do it after the trade deadline one last time.

I hate when I don't have a call up mid franchise- granted, he'll probably just be a scrub and then sent back in a game or 2. Last year was the first time I played at 82 games in a franchise in 2K10.

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 10-12-2016, 01:52 PM   #7
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

I have all the moves up to date through 10/12...just waiting on some jersey # changes. I think I might leave the lines alone and do the the Use Best Lines available option as suggested so I don't go crazy and you can enjoy earlier gameplay earlier.

There's over 100 new players created. Same created teams as last year (LA, Dallas, Nashville, Winnipeg) I also put a few fictional players just in case anyone tries to pass off my update as their own and tries to sell.

I'll post something the week of 10/17.

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 10-12-2016, 08:24 PM   #8
Rookie

Bluesfan4's Arena

Literally CANNOT WAIT for this file as I'm already kinda bored with NHL17...

It's funny, there are still things I like more about 2K10, a game that is now SEVEN years old.. The past few years, it feels like EA has just been treading water. 17 on the PS4 really doesn't feel all that different from 13 on the 360 (at least for me).

So the fact that you guys are still putting out updates for 2K, makes me EXTREMELY happy. Thank you again. Can't wait to use these rosters!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »