Home

Fiddy14/TSOLEliot NHL 2K10 Roster Update Thread...

This is a discussion on Fiddy14/TSOLEliot NHL 2K10 Roster Update Thread... within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Fiddy14/TSOLEliot NHL 2K10 Roster Update Thread...

NHL 2K10 Roster Updates by Fiddy and TSOLEliot...

Special thanks to canuxrok (ratings guru) and shogunofharlem3 (goalie edit formula)

v13 is now on 2K Share under the name "NHL 11l12 v13 Playoff Edition"

Next update will most likely be Opening Night of the 12/13 Season (you may see one a few weeks after July 1st, key word, may...)

---
What v1 includes

Updated Line Combos as of 11/20/10.
99.9% Fake Players Named (on each AHL Team).
Fake Players that were named, ratings adjusted.
Retired players ratings decreased to 20.
Goalie Equipment NHL/AHL checked, no weird colors etc.
All NHL Teams Strategies adjusted.
---
What v2 includes

Double checked Teams Strats.
More player ratings changed.
Trades made.
Line combos up to date as of today (prior to games on 12/1).
Line combos from teams that made trades or had a player or two come back from the IR are not 100% accurate.
---
What v3 includes

More tweaked NHL/AHL Ratings.
Line combos updated as of today (prior to games starting on 12/8).
---
What v4 includes

Line combos updated as of today (prior to games starting on 12/30).
---
What v5 includes

Line combos updated as of today (prior to games starting on 3/6).

Player Rating edits done by TSOLEliot, as suggested by canuxrok.
---
What v6 includes

Playoff lines updated (as best as possible, not 100% accurate)

Player Rating edits done by TSOLEliot, as suggested by canuxrok.

Disclaimer, this version has multiple teams with the roster glitch. this happens bc of all the updates TS does, i just dont have the time to fix them at the moment. This is something that we will correct in the off season when we nail down specific numbers for all teams. The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
---
What v7 includes

Opening Night Lines prior to the start of the games tonight 10/8/11 (as best as possible, not 100% accurate. Some teams obviously havent started yet, used DailyFaceoff for that info)

Jersey Numbers (not 100% accurate, please post corrections if you find mistakes)

Updated all teams Captains/Assistants

A TON of Player Rating edits done by TSOLEliot, also includes shogunofharlem3 goalie edits

Winnipeg Jets added (Colors are as close as we can get, esp with old logo). They look pretty good IMO. When starting a season, make sure all the players on the THRASHERS roster that you want to carry over to the season, make sure you put them in the MINORS. That way you will have access to them when you replace them.

Disclaimer, this version still has multiple teams with the roster glitch. This happens bc of all the updates TS does. I will be looking into correcting this if possible within the next 2 updates. The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
---
What v8 includes

Lines accurate as of before games started on 10/9

All NHL/AHL Goalies have the full goalie edits done (thanks to shogunofharlem3's formula)

Disclaimer, this version still has multiple teams with the roster glitch. This happens bc of all the updates TS does. I will be looking into correcting this if possible within the next 2 updates. The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
---
What v9 includes

Minor player rating tweaks for guys that were in the 50's (forwards/defense)

NHL/AHL Goalies equipment edited all to "custom" colors and not "team" colors. This should help out with not seeing terrible colored equipment when a goalie is traded or moved to another team.

---
What v10 includes

Ratings tweaks by TS...

Lines updated as of last nights games 11/6...

---
What v11 includes

Ratings tweaks by TS...

Lines updated as of last nights games 11/28...

All teams now have 23 man rosters. So this will help you guys that play your season games online, no more worries about the rosters causing DC's.

For season mode, these teams are over the cap. Flames (2.82m), Habs (2.96m), Kings (7.03), Lightning (2.14m), and Sharks (463k).

The Florida Panthers are the only team with the minor league roster glitch. they have 30 players on the team, max is 27. The issue is with the forwards, they have 20 of them. From the looks of this as of now its impossible to fix. Because every trade i make, brings back players, and obviously that cant happen lol. I'll keep trying, but please note the work around below.

The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
---
What v12 includes

Ratings/Trades/Equipment/Lines etc by TS

I cleaned up all the 2nd PP Units and all PK Units. Some Jersey Number corrections as well.

Lines updated as of tonight's games 3/2/12...

All teams now have 23 man rosters. So this will help you guys that play your season games online, no more worries about the rosters causing DC's. (the file that TS updated had 3 to 5 teams with 22 man rosters)

For season mode, these teams are over the cap. Flames, Kings, Devils, and Coyotes.

The Florida Panthers are the only team with the minor league roster glitch. they have 30 players on the team, max is 27. The issue is with the forwards, they have 20 of them. From the looks of this as of now its impossible to fix. Because every trade i make, brings back players, and obviously that cant happen lol. I'll keep trying, but please note the work around below.

The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
---
What v13 includes

Playoff Lines updated by Fiddy14...

All New Strategies by Fiddy14 (kudos to NYRBlue ‘88) see post #441 for all the info...

Ratings, Tendencies, etc by TS...

Created the Panthers, Predators, and Kings so they can have their updated colors and jerseys. They also have correct Strats etc. If you dont like them, delete them, bc the regular versions of the teams are still all set like before. Make sure if you use these teams in a Franchise or Quick Games to change the Arena type from Generic to their correct Arena.

More than likely the last update until Opening Night of the 12/13 Season. (you may see one a few weeks after July 1st, key word, may..)

All teams have 23 man rosters. So this will help you guys that play your season games online, no more worries about the rosters causing DC's.

For season mode, these teams are over the cap. Flames, Kings, Devils, and Coyotes.

---

We are not claiming these to be 100% accurate by no means. But dang it, they are close. Especially the NHL teams!!

Issues with line combos? Do them yourself lol.. I get them from the links below.

http://www.fantasyhockey911.com/line-combinations

http://www.dailyfaceoff.com/team-lineups

As always, player ratings etc are a work in progress.

This is most definitely a great base to start playing NHL 2K10 again. Our updated file was based off of the last Official 2K Update dated 4/23 i do believe.

Please, if you find issues, players on wrong teams NHL/AHL let us know. Equipment edits for your favorite team etc, please post in detail what they need to be. If you dont post exactly what we need to change i doubt we do it. Wrong jersey numbers and what not, again let us know.
Attached Files
File Type: rar NHL 11l12 v13 Playoff Edition.rar (550.9 KB, 213 views)
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Last edited by Fiddy; 04-19-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: Fiddy14's NHL 2K10 Roster Update Thread...

Good luck bro.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Thanks Fiddy! I might have to find a cheap copy of 2K10 to grab these rosters once you're finished.

I take it by you doing all this work for 2K10, 2K11 isn't jiving for you on the Wii?
Old 09-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #4

Fiddy's Arena

nah, i still play 2k11.. but i need an HD fix of 2K now and then lol. so 2K10 it is.

i dont see it as a lot of work so to speak, just kind of a hassle lol.

i basically just want to get a team a day done so to speak with renaming the fake players in the system.

once thats done, just make sure all UFA's are then thrown on their correct teams or released to the FA pool..

as for the retired players in the FA pool, i'll be editing those guys down to a 20 overall in hopes that in a season or franchise they dont get picked up.

no timetable for these to be finished, but obviously would be great to get them some what done by the end of the first week of the regular season.
X

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 09-16-2010, 02:29 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sounds like a great idea. What are your plans for dealing with prospects? Some of the rosters out there have all the AHL players, but lack top prospects. As a franchise player, I'd rather some of those minor league spots be used on top prospects as opposed to third line AHLers who'll likely never see an NHL game. Too bad there's no 'juniors' or 'in the system' option.
Also, a tip for editing players down: for forwards if you change their player type to enforcer, and drop their fighting, strength, body check ratings all the way down, you can basically get their overall down below fifty at least. Way faster than editing all attributes to 20. I would also suggest editing players who are playing in europe down as well. Ideally leaving only a few free agents who are legitimate options to sign. I find it annoying to start a franchise with perfect rosters, then all the cpu teams have random free agents in their line up instead of their own players or good young guns.

Good luck with the rosters! If you want feedback when they're down I'll try and help you out. Especially the Canucks, since I know them the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #6

Fiddy's Arena

honestly, plans in general is just to have a solid base.. meaning, having a few prospects per team would be nice. but like i said above, it wont be 110% realistic. im gonna do my best. the one thing that sucks are the teams websites. some teams are updated daily, while others dont get touch for weeks.
X

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 09-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't think team websites are the best for updating rosters. I like to use this website for updating rosters, it's usually pretty reliable and sometimes has scouting reports on the player profiles as well:
http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/.../teamindex.cgi
Plus there's some useful pages like offseason moves for every team summarized, free agent movement, etc.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Fiddy.. Just wanted to let you know if you haven't already you can trade AHL with NHL rosters and vice versa.. It allows us to move retired and FA to the Free Agents.. I know its hard to recall players up from AHL because of a roster limitation bug but at least we can do the trade option. Just a heads up bro..

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »