Home

Old 05-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Draft Paths

Out of the 4 draft paths which one do you think is more realistic? Please comment and explain your answer please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Draft Paths

Most realistic would be zazzali prolly. None of the players are really the best in the game at least athletically. This isnt to say there arent any great players or any that there arent any exceptions to that rule. But you'll notice from the moment you see the draft preview, no other draft class has a 0 star at a position the first year.

Easiest would be ozzie jones, followed by english, then sweetney, then zazzali.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by algoody421
Easiest would be ozzie jones, followed by english, then sweetney, then zazzali.
I've found English to be the easiest. if you know the right players, you can turn -any- team, no matter how bad, into division champions and superbowl contenders by the time you come out of the second english draft (2010). English 2009 is just filled with talent, a lot of it in the middle rounds, and 2010 actually has even more!

I don't play english anymore because it's just not a game anymore if I do.

I've played zazzali twice but didn't get very far either time because I hated my playbooks.

I've played jones three times now and I like it. It's got players of the same caliber as english, but not as many of them.

Never really played sweetney.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #4
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Either Jones or Zazzali. I believe I'm in year 2014 or 15 of the Zazzali path. Used a draft guide for only the first 3 years. Everything else has been on my own scouting. I've won two superbowls, one w/ magic powers of VY, the other w/ Zazzli and the best defense I've ever put together. No undefeated seasons. Closest I've got was 14-2. Only the second time I won 13 or more games in this career. I hit on some picks and miss on others. I don't miss too badly, but still miss.Makes trading up and down more of strategy because there may only be one good safety in a draft and four teams that need one. It has definitely been by far most enjoyable career.

The full draft is usually never loaded. You'll have maybe 3-4 positions rated four and five stars and the others rated 2-3 stars. Free agency, imo, seems be more of a bitch w/ this draft class. It seems since teams aren't drafting all stars every year and round, more teams hold on to their really good-great players. Which makes sense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 05-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

If you go off sheer draft previews where they rank the positions by stars 0-5, The best first draft at least is Ozzie Jones path. As the career goes longer, it may drop off in talent a little, but NO OTHER CLASS has 6 5 star positions, english draft only has 4 5 star positions that first year.

English draft is really high powered, no one would say otherwise, but the best players Ive ever had came from the ozzie jones draft, noah wyoming and doki somanu, no one is better than those 2 impact wise.

You could even say Ozzie is 1a and english is 1b, they're very close in talent. But no one changes a game like LE doki somanu(6'8 325 96 str 86 speed acc and agi)... They cant throw to their number 1 receiver if he's at le.... Hes a bigger taller stronger jj watt...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »