Home

If NFL 2k Officially reveals the new game. what features you want to see?

This is a discussion on If NFL 2k Officially reveals the new game. what features you want to see? within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-02-2022, 08:11 PM   #9
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: If NFL 2k Officially reveals the new game. what features you want to see?

At this point I just want them to reveal the game and we get to see what it actually is.

Oh, and fun, deep gameplay that makes it a worthwhile purchase with a formula similar to APF's team building system (or the option of using the "default" preset NFL teams).

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 07-02-2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:28 PM   #10
MVP

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0

Unlikely to happen due to contracts but I’d love a classic presentation option that is similar to the early 2000’s ESPN broadcast from the older games.
Old 07-04-2022, 07:03 PM   #11
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

Just me wishful thinking 🤔

All the modes:

-Myfield basically Mypark for football

-mystory taken a page out of madden superstar using real NFL teams

-Tecmo bowl mode using real NFL teams and great Graphics

-mygridiron= myteam or MUT

Bloodsport football 🏈=NFL Blitz style and killer blood hits so hard bubbles come out your nose with -xray injuries and ambulance 🚑 pick up

Last but not least 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

- MyFantasy- League = 2 modes in one with pro& College league or Customize League like NBA mba 2k
A franchise without NFL teams you create your own League by creating over 100 teams, logos, jersey,rules, stadiums, custom band Chant music, Division & Rivalries creater,
Options to either draft or recruit
Create rosters and coaches/Coordnaters

Use a Current NFL player on the cover as a selling point

Imo all those modes i just mentioned are Arcade and that fantasy League could play like a sim gameplay and still promote this game as a Arcade

Remember 2k hinted its gonna be Authentic,fun, memorable
If this happened i think everyone on both side of the fense would be a Happy camper

-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2022, 07:08 PM   #12
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

A Tecmo Bowl inspired NFL 2K where every player has unique traits and player specific animations, like signature style in NBA 2K. Being that it's arcade I would like to see unique animations to be overly exaggerated, so say the likes of Derrick Henry would bulldoze through players like Bo Jackson did back in Tecmo Bowl. And bring back those 100 yd bombs from end-zone to end-zone and the dramatic closeup cinema screens for big plays.

Last edited by tsbmolina; 07-06-2022 at 03:01 AM.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:26 PM   #13
Rookie

lilmikey201's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse
I’d like to see them incorporate a “Park” or “ProAm” style.

I give EA credit for trying to make that work with “The Yard”. They took a chance with that, and I don’t believe it’s been received well, but I applaud their effort.

I would like to experience 7 on 7 “football” within this context in 2K. In my imagination, it would a a mixture of Madden’s old “Rushing Attack” but with WR’s on the field too. I don’t know how they do that. I know madden tried, and I don’t think their archetypes were all that bad, but it’s Madden; You know the product is fundamentally broken anyway.

I think what’s missing the most from football games is the team aspect. I don’t think you really get that experience with just two other guys.

I want to set the edge with an Erik Walden clone so my Will can take someone’s head off. I want an experience like that.

Just leave now.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:32 AM   #14
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

I'd like to see as much from 2K4 and 2K5 that they can still maintain. This includes the "tap to sprint, hold to charge" mechanic.

I'd also still love a Crib-like virtual profile with unlockable collectibles. It seems small but it was part of the replayability for me in those games.

And of course, a physics-based engine is kind of expected at this point. Given their acquisition of Zynga, it is possible they are using Euphoria somehow. That could mean something entirely different though.

Time will tell what they do with commentary, but I hope they still stay presentation-heavy. I know this may have an arcade basis in this game, but that doesn't mean you can still accentuate that style of game you're going for with good presentation regardless.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 09-08-2022, 05:43 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I'd like to see as much from 2K4 and 2K5 that they can still maintain. This includes the "tap to sprint, hold to charge" mechanic.

I'd also still love a Crib-like virtual profile with unlockable collectibles. It seems small but it was part of the replayability for me in those games.

And of course, a physics-based engine is kind of expected at this point. Given their acquisition of Zynga, it is possible they are using Euphoria somehow. That could mean something entirely different though.

Time will tell what they do with commentary, but I hope they still stay presentation-heavy. I know this may have an arcade basis in this game, but that doesn't mean you can still accentuate that style of game you're going for with good presentation regardless.
Also the VIP system. That's something if done right, is game changing. I wish NBA 2k used the VIP system. If they modernized it to the point where you can set the tendency of certain plays in certain situations and even ability to audible, that would be a game changer. That could potentially make CPU teams play more realistically and true to self. It would be great to download VIP profiles to assign them to CPU coaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2022, 03:01 PM   #16
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

A "franchise" mode where I can play together with my brother from different states.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »