Home

When Will The Official Reveal Happen?

This is a discussion on When Will The Official Reveal Happen? within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-26-2024, 12:46 PM   #521
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: When Will The Official Reveal Happen?

I told you guys the streets been informed that 2k was gonna be an arcade but once it's announced reality will start hitting hard and 2k will catch a lot of heat🤬🤬🤬🪧🪧🪧
2k only put their hand in the oven to test how hot with the mobile game and they already getting torch online
I can't imagine how much heat they will get once they announce their console game
Yeashhhhh👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2024, 03:14 PM   #522
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Anyone who is motivated to pick up pitchforks about 2K releasing arcade football games really only has themselves to blame for their ire.

Take 2 very clearly and obviously signaled what they intended to deliver way back in 2020 when the company originally announced their latest NFLPA partnership agreement:
Quote:
2K's NFL games will be non-simulation football game experiences, and are currently in early stages of development. Specific game titles, developers and release dates will be announced at a later date.
Emphasis mine, but... that was pretty cut and dry then, and it remains pretty cut and dry now.
Old 04-26-2024, 03:38 PM   #523
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I told you guys the streets been informed that 2k was gonna be an arcade but once it's announced reality will start hitting hard and 2k will catch a lot of heat🪧🪧🪧

2k only put their hand in the oven to test how hot with the mobile game and they already getting torch online

I can't imagine how much heat they will get once they announce their console game

Yeashhhhh
I think they would be forgiven if this game was a good experience (not being my cup of tea to begin with I'm not going to even bother trying it out), but those who are even excited about these kinds of games apparently don't find it to be very strong either.

I don't exactly think this was Visual Concepts developing this product either, though. It certainly seems like a lesser-than title on all front.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-26-2024, 03:51 PM   #524
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Anyone who is motivated to pick up pitchforks about 2K releasing arcade football games really only has themselves to blame for their ire.

Take 2 very clearly and obviously signaled what they intended to deliver way back in 2020 when the company originally announced their latest NFLPA partnership agreement:

Emphasis mine, but... that was pretty cut and dry then, and it remains pretty cut and dry now.
arcade, or non-sim, is just a subjective view of content. I play Madden 24 on arcade all the time and IMO it's not that non-sim at all, in fact one could even argue it's more sim because more broken tackles and big plays tend to happen, just like the real NFL.

What is my point? Well my point is TakeTwo could certainly make a non-simulation game and have it please 80% of whomever plays it, without it appearing garish and ridiculous like NFL Blitz

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-26-2024, 04:21 PM   #525
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

Woe woeeeee
Im not saying myself will bring out the Sticky torches but I know the community very well and I'm pretty sure you guys do too

All I'm saying 2k let everyone know
They're feeding the streets with flake cereal (arcade)
But some will still tripp out because they wanted Frosted Flakes(Sim) because that's what they missed for 20 years
All 2k got to do is add a sweetener (fun gameplay )
They could win the fans back not all but most
That's all I'm saying whoa-calm-down-hold-up-chill-ikb6dr5tnnux9z1z.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »