Home

Anyone have a Franchise Mode in NFL2K5 with just Super Bowl Team in all 32 Spot?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a Franchise Mode in NFL2K5 with just Super Bowl Team in all 32 Spot? within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-22-2021, 10:57 PM   #1
Rookie

BrettFavreFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone have a Franchise Mode in NFL2K5 with just Super Bowl Team in all 32 Spot?

I was wondering with the updated roster made every year and all did someone ever make a all time Super Bowl Teams for Franchise Mode in NFL2K5? Where all 32 Team Spot are used with All Great Super Bowl or NFL Champions or AFL Champion before 1966 Season Teams? With there Real Name, Numbers, and Rating for that year. Unlike the great team in 2K5 which had wrong number sometime and not there names. Like the 96 Packers for the Packer, The 85 Bears for the Bears, The 84 49ers for the 49ers, The 72 Dolphins for the Dolphins, The 68 Jets for the Jets, The 2000 Ravens for the Ravens, The 91 Redskins for the Redskins, 78 Steelers for the Steelers, The 77 Cowboys for the Cowboys, and the list go on. We have fill in spot with the same team maybe for team that never won a Super Bowl or a NFL or AFL Champion (Before Super Bowl was made). So it would have to be then even out basic on Modern Divisions. But I think it would be a cool mod to have an All Time Super Bowl Franchise Mod. It would have to be mod since in NFL2K you can only replaced 2 teams. So I wonder if anyone has done something like already? If not I really like someone to do do this.

Last edited by BrettFavreFan; 08-22-2021 at 11:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2023, 02:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Anyone have a Franchise Mode in NFL2K5 with just Super Bowl Team in all 32 Spot?

Even if someone did this,how could they share the roster file? Old school memory card way?
Old 09-18-2023, 11:12 PM   #3
Just started!

Ayla658's Arena

Re: Anyone have a Franchise Mode in NFL2K5 with just Super Bowl Team in all 32 Spot?

I have not found any existing NFL2K5 franchise mode mods with all 32 teams replaced with all-time Super Bowl teams. However, I agree that it would be a very cool mod to have.

There are a few different ways that this could be done. One option would be to simply create a new franchise mode and then replace all 32 teams with all-time Super Bowl teams. This could be done manually or by using a mod to automate the process.

Another option would be to create a custom roster with all-time Super Bowl teams. This roster could then be used in a new franchise mode or in an existing franchise mode.

If you are interested in creating your own NFL2K5 franchise mode mod with all-time Super Bowl teams, there are a few resources that you may find helpful:

NFL2K5 Roster Editor: This tool allows you to create and edit custom rosters for NFL2K5.
NFL2K5 Franchise Editor: This tool allows you to edit your franchise mode save file, including the teams, players, and schedules.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »